Where Is The DIABLO?

• Thread starter BigBlocksRule
  • 33 comments
Originally posted by BigBlocksRule
Hey what the hell somebody had to be the first !!:D :D :D
God this is fun so Hey BB there is no diablo in the US version.............Oh, ok thanks for the info! LOL :D :D :D

Originally posted by BigBlocksRule
God this is fun so Hey BB there is no diablo in the US version.............Oh, ok thanks for the info! LOL :D :D :D

bigblock... i got 1 word for you... CatScan. You really need one if you are quoting yourself having a nice little conversation

Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*

bigblock... i got 1 word for you... CatScan. You really need one if you are quoting yourself having a nice little conversation
lol

LOL:D :D Gee thats the same thing my wife keeps sayin.....? But those guys in my head said that if I.....................:confused: :D

im just glad that i dont have a wife that tells me things like that... but give it a couple more months with my gf now... she may (or may not) become my fiancee though...

Hey Evo, it's all good bein married. I get along great with my lady, just remember, be good friends first, all else will follow.;)

I'm a postin fool at this point...........well maybe postin ain't got nothin to do with it????????:)

Back