Where is this car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil_75
  • 5 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
2,913
England
UK
Messages
phil_75
The one from the AMG special event intermediate?

Its not in the new car showrooms!

edit: Close thread, its an SLS with a wing i think?

What a plank!
 
I know which one you mean. It was tuned specially by PD for that special event. However, I reckon you could recreate it with an SLS and the right paint scheme, aero parts and tuning.
 
Yeah it's an sls with a wing you have to buy from gt auto aero parts.

Be cautioned though it does NOT drive like in the amg event. Notice it says "tuned car" after it. PD has tuned that car just right for that event.
 
Aw that car was a beast. Handling was perfect. AMG are awesome at tuning. Be good to have them as DLC or GT6. Brabus too, they're crazy though. Over 1000 torque in the SL lol
 
Yes it was. I bought it a while ago with ever intention of trying to tune it like that event. Haven't gotten around to it yet.
 
Back