Where's My Medal?

• Thread starter Scuba1958
  • 2 comments
United States
Ocala, Florida
Scuba1958
Just finished the 24 Hours of Spa in career mode. 8 hours of racing. Second place finished 6 laps behind me. Got to screen where what I earned is displayed and and "No medal earned". The obvious question is - why?

Just finished the 24 Hours of Spa in career mode. 8 hours of racing. Second place finished 6 laps behind me. Got to screen where what I earned is displayed and and "No medal earned". The obvious question is - why?
You do not say what platform you are on so I will assume PS4.

I have put together a bit of a guide here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-trophies.394723/

Have a read and yo may see what has happened.

I did career 4 times :-( Once without success and the other 3 times on short, medium and long being very careful not to fall into any of the traps.

So did you actually finish this race in first place? According to the final screen that is. I too had finished races way out in front only to find at the end of the race that I had been DSQed or had a time penalty for some other infraction >:-(

Or are you asking about the trophy for completion of the career on long? If so my guide will help there.

Any more questions just ask, happy to try and help :-)

My platform for ACC is a PC. The trophy I am referring to is the gold trophy one is supposed to win for finishing on the podium. I received no penalties during the 8 hour course of the race. There were a handful of track limit "with no time gained" notices, but no drive-through penalties. The race was saved multiple times - I don't have the time or bladder capacity to run an 8 hour race uninterrupted!

I did actually win the race. As I said the second place car was 6 laps behind me.

Back