Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
Why not try a Honda Fit...? :sly:

But seriously it'll be something classic and not too fast so I can enjoy the view. I reckon the '66 Beetle or maybe even the Hudson Hornet.

Imagine that YT will be flooded with laps of this track for at least a week :lol:
 
Probly my awesome r33 tc or my first (not fit) car, a lime green 90's mx5 with stripes and a *whispers* supercharger!!!! *runs away*
Edit* now that I think about it ill take a civic type r 08 because that's close to my real car
 
Last edited:
I will make a decision closer to the time but either a Toyota GT86, Mercedes SLS AMG or TVR Tuscan
 
I'll wait for the track to actually be released and in a state of 'not glitchy/broken' before making the decision.

Something rear-wheel drive or rear-wheel biased if 4/AWD at least though...
 
I'm thinking supercharged Miata. Sounds fabulous!
 
Something fairly low powered and not sporty. Whatever the closest thing to a rental car I could afford would be.

I'll never get to go there... might as well pretend.

After that F-40

hsv
Nobody knows. All we know is it's in the 1.10 files.
Where did you see that?
 
I don't know what car that I'm going to drive very first time on Zahara but maybe an BMW 507 with an Semi-Racing Exhaust... It has an great sound. :)
 
I might just have to grind up for a 250 GT or XJ13... but I'll probably take my GT40 around instead.
 
Maybe my Amuse R1 or a 430Scuderia. I dont know yet...
 
Most likely the seasonal they have to mark the release of the track. My guess would be a Super Lap on the next update with a newly released car/VGT.
 
I will drive the fastest and newest car of the RedBull X Series, the RedBull X2014 Fan Car!
 
I think I'll run the 250 GTO around the course.
 
Chevy Corvette "C7.R", my homebuilt, race-tuned vette. Should be something else bombing a 200mph+ car around that
 
Won't even consider any particular vehicle until I see a notification that the track has been added to the game and can choose to
 
I'll probably take my E92 M3 for a slow cruise around it.

Otherwise, I'd probably take my Cooper S instead!
 
I'll take my Prowler or the Plymouth XNR around the track! The track looks like the perfect place to drive a convertible! :D
 
Probably these;

Ferrari 250 GTO
Audi Sport Quattro Rally Car
Subaru BRZ R&D Sport
Nissan Skyline R32 TC
BMW M3 GT2
TVR Tuscan Race Car
Toyota Castrol TOMS Supra
Jaguar XJ13
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Pagani Zonda R
Ford Fusion Farmland
Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak
McLaren F1 GTR
Bentley Speed 8
Toyota TS030
Jaguar XJR9
Lotus 97T
 
A Seat Ibiza.

I'm really going to drive for the first time the circuit in an Ibiza Cupra. Not only because is my car IRL and I'm used to drive it in that kind of roads, also it's a great choice for learning the circuit. And yeah, why not? A Spanish road track deserves to be learned in the only Spanish car of the game. :sly:
 
Back