Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
Well when those big jumps sneak up on me, I'll want to be moving pretty slowly or have a lot of downforce. Formula GT it is!
 
So many cars to choose from I'm not sure what to use! I can't decide!
 
Drift LFA to find some awesome drift sections :D
 
Whatever Vision Gran Turismo car they throw on it through the seasonals
 
My drift tuned F40:
Nürburgring Nordschleife__2.jpg


Along with an appropriate soundtrack:
​
 
I find this type of threads pointless because pretty much nobody reads them or cares, yet I feel that same urge to share my mind as 195 other posters...

458 Italia.


Does anyone else plan to do the first laps slower to threat it like an actual road? As in, sticking to the right lane going moderate speed, not going flat out on racing line.
 
^ But does it have the absolute uniqueness of a Nissan Cube?

Nooope.
But the Nissan Cube doesn't have absolute uniqueness, either. The Scion XB looks pretty similar. :P
 
This spanish track demands a spanish supercar

2013-GTA-Spano-Exterior.jpg


Oh wait, its not in the game...


Great car the gta spano,but,like you say,not in the game,

But,we have still a spanish car,the seat ibiza cupra xD






KAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLEASE
 
Jumping in the DeLorean first, going to recalibrate the flux capacitor, yep, gonna hit 88mp/h and get to the next upate ASAP.
P.S, will let you know if we get the track editor in 1.13.
 
^ But does it have the absolute uniqueness of a Nissan Cube?

Nooope.
Every turd is unique lol just messing

I've been fine Tuning my Lambo Countache. It's sniffing the heals of my CSL at 550pp. Its ready for Zahara.
 
Last edited:
Back