Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
may sound insane but it's a toss up between my garage 13 aventador or Veyron
 
Im going to drive the car that given to me with the track.
If there no car, i'll use my Xbow-R
 
Stock Alpine A110 on Comfort Medium tires.
That's my choice too. This track looks ideal for cruising in European classics. I only wish the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 were premium because it would be a great car too.
 
Probably a Trd tuned frs on upgraded tires (CS). The perfect nimble underpowered car :cheers::gtpflag:
 
I think I will start with one my 450pp "easy drive" tunes to get used to the layout.

Once I will know it a bit, I think I will move to the Ferradi Dino 246 GT '71 tuned at 500pp with sport medium tyres.
 
I'll have a go in my HSV-010 GT. SuperGT cars are pretty much the most fun to drive of all the different race cars I've driven thus far. This particular tune I've developed allows the car to exit corners like a boss.

EDIT: Scratch that; I'm taking my Subaru 360 out for a thrashing. It should be on the limits of grip round there. I doubt that I'll reach its top speed but it'll certainly be quite the handful.
 
Last edited:
Probably my MP4-12C or something like that, with sport tyres of course.

Then I'll see what the X2014 Fan Car does.
 
Mercedes Benz 300 SL Chrome Line.
 
BMW 507
Ferrari F40
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Nissan Skyline R34 or R35
Bugatti Veyron
Mazda Miata

I really wanna drive a drop top E-Type or a Ferrari 360 Spider lol
 
Nissan GTR concept 17'
 
Time to bring this thread back.

I'm still torn about which car to use first. It'll definitely be something slow, less than 400PP. Preferably a convertible. Maybe the BMW 507, though I think the top is always closed in cockpit mode.
 
My second choice : Ferrari Dino (Lamborghini Miura 3d)
 
Cannonball Run Fantacys in a Lambo Countache with the Lambo Wing, & stock rims.
 
Eenie meenie miny moe, i don't know.
And depends if they use the track to win a vision car....VGT Toyota Ft-1 anyone?
 
The monster sport sx4
 
Last edited:
Seeing how the track looked, I might use a DTM or GT500 race cars
 
I've changed my mind, Im gonna take out my Tesla Roadster as my first car to look at how the track runs.
 
hmm... I was thinking something like the evora or the elise (lotus FTW!!!) but now I'm thinking more like the aventador/458... i absolutely cannot wait for this. I will probably take upwards of 100 photos on that track the day it comes out!
 
I've got my V12 Vantage all set for this adventure. And my XKR-S. :D
 
Back