Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
So what are the best sounding cars in the game? I want the experience to be a good one...
i quite like the aventador on sports exhaust, and the 288 GTO also sounds pretty nice... well nice for GT standard anyway. do you like the LFA? if so that sounds awesome too. what else...
 
For me Aston Martin V12 Vantage. Sound of that car and scenery around track will be like heaven :)
I've tried to make a DBS replica. Don't ask how it went though.
So what are the best sounding cars in the game? I want the experience to be a good one...
The Integra Type R(DC5) sounds like heaven. It is ultra responsive.
 
I've changed my mind Ferrari 330 P4
 
Bought a One-77 a month ago just for it, never drove it so this will be my choice.

If they're adding the Nismo GT-R, it will be the second.
 
I'm going to run the track in my 180sx replica,same as my real life car :)
 
Well, I was originally going to drive a Ferrari 250 GTO but I just cannot stand grinding anymore so it'll have to be my Lamborghini Aventador. Tuned it to perfection(-ish) at the Nurburgring so Zahara's twisting roads shouldn't be aproblem!
 
I think I've changed my mind too.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage or Lexus LF-A.

It's almost a grand tour! I will need something suited to the long trip.
 
More than likely it'll be my Cobra. Because open top. I'll have a nice view.
 
Does that car make you feel "secure" with your masculinity?
I don't know what kind of question that is. But back in GT5 I bought a passionate pink LFA because I liked it, it then became my favorite thing ever and even in GT6 I keep it around because I love it so much, has absolutely nothing to do with insecurity of any sort.
 
I don't know what kind of question that is. But back in GT5 I bought a passionate pink LFA because I liked it, it then became my favorite thing ever and even in GT6 I keep it around because I love it so much, has absolutely nothing to do with insecurity of any sort.

It was a lil joke.
 
Probably the 67 Cougar, unless of course the track comes with an event that would need a different car.
 
Such a grand piece of art of a road deserves nothing but the best GT car of them all...the mighty Daihatsu Copen convertible!!! Kidding; Aston Martin DB9 stock
 
I'll be driving the other Lambo instead, the Diablo because I'm so Devilish

Syracuse - Night_28.jpg


Syracuse - Night_27.jpg



Some nice fitting Huayra rims

:)
 
Lexus IS-F CCR thingy that we got for free via 1.09

or a seat - spanish track needs a spanish car
 
My Corvette ZO6. Was one of my best cars in GT5. Going to keep using it. ^_^
 
As nice as that looks isn't that technically a hybrid? Anyway back to the topic. I'll be using my future Mazda 787B

Not sure why it matters, I'll be driving it.
 
For sure a classic, but still deciding... 👍
 
Back