Which car for german touring car championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cykelmatte
  • 8 comments
  • 8,542 views
Messages
16
Messages
cykelmatte
Hi in wondring which car i should use for that event?
 
golf gti, bmw z4m m3 m5 etc.. all with full upgrades and you beat it very easy
 
Done that one last night

M3 with all weight reductions including windows , rigidity improvement , ECU , Titanium Exhaust and Racing tyres , still an easy win.
 
Yea any car will do with some upgrades. The competition is pretty bad. I on the other hand bought a Mercedes CLK DTM just for the event. I happened to see it the used car section and decided to buy it for 1.2 mil. Silly me.
 
slow car, tune it until you can just win,get your moneys worth.
 
I used the C63 AMG i won for competing in the AMG special event. With some tyres and basic exhaust it whips the competition. I've used it in the Expert 'Schwarzwald'(sp) event to with no problem, had a good tussle with the SLS on the 'Cape Ring', epic race.
 
You mean the german touring car championship right? the one with the strict list of german touring cars you are allowed to use? I used race mod lexus ISF, its the only dealer car you can buy to use for this championship it was not too bad, they are pretty quick the cars you race against.
 
For any event I buy the best car I can, because your b-spec driver is likely to need it anyway.
 
Audi A4 Touring Car with light tuning destroys that race.
 
Back