Which car has the best sound in GT4!?

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 1,129 comments
Something nobody has said yet.. A REAL CAR.. LOL. Surprisingly, I love the high-ish pitched sound from the F1's. Sure it's nothing like the real thing, but you can really hear the differences when it changes gears, and goes around the corners. Some of the other cars are just too soft.

The BMW M5.. the V10 engine + a racing exhaust.. Uff! A little orgasm :)

Although, the Spoon Civic at full tuning has the nicest screamer sound ever :)

(R34) Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur - Fully tuned (like the Grim R34per in my sig *plug plug*). Listening to it rev at the start of the Las Vegas drag strip is a strange experience - beautiful and Satanic all at the same time. Awesome 👍

I like BMW M5 sound more....

Upgrade everything except for the exhaust... Sounds fantastic!!! V10 revving high at 10k RPM!!!

Subaru WRX
and my Farts

Eh em! How rude! :lol:

Lol
hahahahaha!!!!

I trust you guys read Daan's post in the other thread? I think he was hinting that GTP is not the place for idle chat or schoolyard giggling at the word "fart". Buddha - I'm expecting that applies to you too.

For the majority of us who take the time to try and contribute positively to the forums it's just irritating to read completely useless posts like those above.

One of the reasons I kept making an effort to improve my best time on Mission 11 is because of the Toyota 2000GT's intoxicating sound. Also, a Toyota Supra RZ with a racing exhaust sounds fantastic (and at least one 350Z, perhaps all of them, with a racing exhaust have basically the same sound). Really, though, excluding some of the sounds made by 10+ cars (such as "modern rally car" or "Honda with a racing exhaust") and many of the ones made by stock lower-powered cars (which are often boring), I like most engine/exhaust notes in the game.

The Move CX sounds nice.
One of the reasons I kept making an effort to improve my best time on Mission 11 is because of the Toyota 2000GT's intoxicating sound. Also, a Toyota Supra RZ with a racing exhaust sounds fantastic (and at least one 350Z, perhaps all of them, with a racing exhaust have basically the same sound). Really, though, excluding some of the sounds made by 10+ cars (such as "modern rally car" or "Honda with a racing exhaust") and many of the ones made by stock lower-powered cars (which are often boring), I like most engine/exhaust notes in the game.

I dare say someone has mentioned it already, but I think the Vantage has by far the best note. Even with stock exhaust, but better with after market choices.:D

I think the TOMS Chaser sounds pretty much close to what it should be.
If you compare it to a tuned up Chaser in R.L its pretty damn close too it:)

Mazda 787B

Ohh I just love that car... wonderful sound, great acceleration and it doesn't heat up the tires so much. I played a lot on "Costa Di Amalfi" just to save 3.500.000 and buy it! :P

my opinion... Prius :crazy:
ok, ok... gee it's a hard one... i'd have to say the Nissan Skyline 350GT-8 (Sedan)... super fast gearing as well :)

Back