Which car(s) is/are the most FUN to drive?

• Thread starter zzirGrizz
  • 71 comments
I always seem to get back into either Corvette/599/DB9/M3 ( there is a pattern, see? ) but also love the type-R NSX, R8, GTR and F40.
Biggest dissapointment for me however is the Brera, love the way it looks inside/out but no matter how i tune it, i always feel unimpressed by either the handling or the lacklustre performance.

Oh, yes how could i forget the 512BB, the only real classic.

Last edited:
I had fun driving the "Skyline Coupe / Tuned" lately, was surprised with that one.

Generally like Corvette Z06/DB9/Lotus Elise 111R tuned/both NSXs/Nissan GTR/Ferrari 512BB/Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.

The F40 on N2 tires. Take off slowly, put it in 2nd at about 20 km/h and then hit the pedal. Then it's nothing... nothing... nothing... BANG!

512BB because it's just so fun to drive. I don't know how to explain it but there's a special feel in this car that no other has.

Viper SRT-10 which makes the best sound IMO.

Audi R8 because it's the only AWD car with a proper engine.

The EVO X drives a like a dream.

Honestly, I don't think it's even possible to make that thing over/understeer, it just sticks to the track like glue.

The '08 Corvette is great too, once you get the throttle down so it doesn't spin.

The EVO X drives a like a dream.

Honestly, I don't think it's even possible to make that thing over/understeer, it just sticks to the track like glue.

The '08 Corvette is great too, once you get the throttle down so it doesn't spin.

That was my comment! :ouch:

Seriously, the EVO X stock and tuned is just a fantasy. Proper response from the brakes, the throttle, the steering wheel, no drama, no trouble at all. Just perfect. And the sound is truly...orgas....you know what ;). And the looks...and the price...and the UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I've got to say both tuned Evo's are great- I love taking Evo X Tuned around the Daytona Infield in that S-class race. Just making it slide a bit is always so much fun.

The Amuse 350z is another one of my favorites, it sounds really nice.

For me...

1) Ford GTLM Test car
2) Ferrari 512BB
3) Lotus 111R and tuned
4) Honda Integra Type R
5) Lotus Evora
6) Ferrari F430

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

I allways end up driving round eiger in either the audi r8 or the f2007

this.
iftc-09.jpg

Fun can mean two things for me; hard to tame or nice to drive, so I'll list two from each drivetrain.

FF: Atenza & Integra
FR: Z06 & 350Z
MR: GTLM & NSX-R
4WD: Mine's & Evo X

Special mention goes to the F2007 (for it's sheer speed) & the Citroen GT (for it's spaceship-like feel).

Last edited:
350z, 599, Amuse s2000. The s2000 is a challenge for me, having recently switched to a wheel which is why I enjoy driving it :)

Latest Posts

Back