Which car(s) is/are the most FUN to drive?

• Thread starter zzirGrizz
  • 71 comments
my personal favorite has to be the z06, but i get alot of fun out of the f430, the is-F and the tuned cars in general. Anything with r2 tires that can kick out the back end is a blast to me :D

The 599 is my favourite. It can drift really well if you're careful because its got so much power. Its a shame it doesn't sound like the real car though.

F430, because its so controllable, even beyond the limit
RX7, because it drifts so controllably
Integra, because its so go kart like

For me the F430 is awesome!
Just the beauty of Ferrari and the great control that you have even at high speeds.

I also like all the tuned cars of GT Concept.

I want to drive the other Ferrari's but first i'm gonna buy the F2007 !

My opinion is Corvette Z06. It's a hair-raising power, but, unlike Ford GT, it's still easy (but exciting!) to control. I'm looking forward to drive a C6 ZR-1 in full GT5, this car is really insane!

I like the Ferrari 599. It's fun to drive, a great drifter, and the interior is nice to look at. Trying to grip with this car on N1s is...interesting. :crazy:

1st is the renault clio, original or Tuned version, they both have so much grip and and handling skills, Its amazing.
2nd is the Honda Integra (Acura Rsx), The car is fwd yet It has such low understeer its incredible. My friend says he can drift pretty well on eiger with it. That car deserves RWD.
3rd. Subaru Imprezas (Mainly the 05 rally, but the other one is also very fun to drive), that car sticks to the road so much, sometimes I can't believe some of the corners ive taken at such high speeds! Its incredibly fun to drive.

the 512bb & lancia

because the classic intereor view is just astonishing

gran-turismo-5-prologue-20080324045047623_640w.jpg

i could'nt find the 512bb cockpit view ..sorry

So far the GT-R is pretty fun to race with, despite it's tendency to throw you around a little bit. Aside from that, I'm looking forward to driving the F2007, always been a Formula 1 fan.

Latest Posts

Back