Which car to use in ''Like the Wind'' lvl 21 A-SPEC Mode?

Hi I have been endlessly trying to beat like the wind and can not do it i have the mazda concept car but i still cant do it i get into first then lose with 0.09 seconds its realy annoying i was wondering if any one has a car that i could borrow or have to complete this i would highly aprecireat this....
MY PSN IS Sgt_Snipes_

:gtpflag:

Mazda Furai FTW! It makes this event easy with the right setup. You can win it in a level 5 race in B-Spec, can't remember what series it is exactly though...

Just an update i have tried this over and over again but keep losing i have used a mazda and a corvette but keep losing

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145198

Used this tune. Although it doesn't say it this is for a race modified zr-1. This is basically a oval dedicated tune so its not all that great for any other races but if your starting the a-spec grind then you will be using this car quite a bit. With this you litterally just hold down the throttle the whole time and finish the entire race in 3:42 ish.

Maintenance is a real !@#$@ though.

Best car if you're on a budget is the Corvette ZR-1, go to the Chevrolet section of the new car dealership to find it.

Then go to GT Auto and add racing modifications, then upgrade everything in the parts shop.

There are loads of threads on it already though mate. :)

I would gladly lend you any of my cars, FR spiregtr when the network comes back online ;)

Currently sharing: X2010, FGT, 2J and any others available ;)

The Mazda Furai is the cheapest way to go, you win it from the Miata race in B Spec, it gets the job done.

For grins I went back and did it with the Cien a couple of days ago. Actually much easier than I expected. Easier than I remember the Furai being... But that was a few months back.

Grind to get the 5M Gran Tourismo Formula. Make them kiss your burned rubber just like that. It is also quite useful for B-Spec races.

Mazda Furai is the best way to go as people have said.
Other than that - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 '09 RM fully tuned will win that quite easily.

Back