Which DLC cars have you got?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borna12345
  • 55 comments
  • 4,200 views

Which DLC cars have you got?

  • BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line

    Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

    Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

    Votes: 22 24.4%
  • McLaren F1 Stealth Model

    Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Mazda 787B Stealth Model

    Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

    Votes: 21 23.3%
  • Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

    Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry

    Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

    Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special

    Votes: 25 27.8%
  • None

    Votes: 13 14.4%

  • Total voters
    90
Messages
429
Croatia
Croatia
I searched, there is nothing else.
So which ones have you got?
 
None, I'm not spending my money on Virtual Cars when I already had to pay for the game.
 
how do you get that gtr acadamy special , i have the 370z acadamy tuned car and that gtr acadamy , or is that the same gtr?
 
Stealth Models and Chrome Lines. Could have had the GT-R GT Academy as well but the time for that's gone now sadly :(

how do you get that gtr acadamy special , i have the 370z acadamy tuned car and that gtr acadamy , or is that the same gtr?

From the GT Academy event that has now expired.
 
Stealth Models and Chrome Lines. Could have had the GT-R GT Academy as well but the time for that's gone now sadly :(
Feel bad for you, I'm in the same situation. Stupid me even saw GT Academy in the seasonals after buying GT5, but I forgot that you get the car and passed up. :banghead:
 
I got
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line
McLaren F1 Stealth Model
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry
Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
 
not really possible
Yes, AFAIK you can't have a Edge SS and XJ13 Chrome Line on the same save unless you have NTSC and PAL copies of GT5 and you switch them to be able to drive both.
 
oke so there are 2 gtr academy's ??

Technically yes. The GT Academy Special looks more like a Stealth Model but is the same as the road car in essence.
 
RocZX
I got
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line
McLaren F1 Stealth Model
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry
Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special

Wish you could barrow the Chrome Lines/Stealth but I tryed & no luck :(
 
Yes, AFAIK you can't have a Edge SS and XJ13 Chrome Line on the same save unless you have NTSC and PAL copies of GT5 and you switch them to be able to drive both.

yes impossible to get them both in your same garage
 
Stealth Models and Chrome Lines. Could have had the GT-R GT Academy as well but the time for that's gone now sadly :(



From the GT Academy event that has now expired.

If it is the Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 you are talking about, then no - thats not the only way to get it. I have it, and I couldn't participate in GT Academy. I won my from golding the S License tests 👍

From GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables:

S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes
 
Stealth SLS
Jaguar Chrome line
GTR academy

The only one I drive a lot is the SLS.
 
If it is the Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 you are talking about, then no - thats not the only way to get it. I have it, and I couldn't participate in GT Academy. I won my from golding the S License tests 👍

The one you get from the GT Academy is different. The Version is the one from the S-License, the Special is the one from the GT Academy and the one I am talking about.
 
If it is the Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 you are talking about, then no - thats not the only way to get it. I have it, and I couldn't participate in GT Academy. I won my from golding the S License tests 👍

From GT5 Prize Car List/Unlockables:

S License Gold: Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (P) *plus silver and bronze prizes
Not that one. The other GT-R GT Academy.
 
I pre-ordered from GameStop, so I got the McLaren Stealth F1 & Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry. Don't really use either of them anymore, but the McLaren was one that I leaned heavily on when I finally got the game, other than my FTO GPX of course :D
 
thats the special ? that everyvone stillcan get?

No, you can't get it now, the one that's inbuilt with the game is the Version from the S License.
 
8. 5 US Preorder Chromelines, Mclaren F1 Stealth, Logano and Edge Camaro.
 
I have the Jaguar XJ13 chromeline
 
this car you can win golding the S lisence?

I've already said, the Version is the one you get from golding the S License, not the Special. The Special is the car you could get from the GT Academy event.
 
Back