Which DLC cars have you got?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borna12345
  • 55 comments
  • 4,200 views

Which DLC cars have you got?

  • BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line

    Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line

    Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

    Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

    Votes: 22 24.4%
  • McLaren F1 Stealth Model

    Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Mazda 787B Stealth Model

    Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

    Votes: 21 23.3%
  • Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

    Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry

    Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

    Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special

    Votes: 25 27.8%
  • None

    Votes: 13 14.4%

  • Total voters
    90
I've already said, the Version is the one you get from golding the S License, not the Special. The Special is the car you could get from the GT Academy event.

aah oke now i understand
 
I preordered nothing, and no such events were in Canada, so I have zero chromelines and stealths. I finished the game. I have 1,050 cars, with only B-Bob to get air of XP for platinum, and I don't care to let my PS3 sit for BOB any longer.
 
Have the Mclaren F1 stealth, Joey logano #20 gamestop nascar fantasy car and the gtr gt500. That one was hard to get
 
Got all the Stealth's and Chrome Lines which came with the signature edition... + the Chrome Line Jaguar XJ13.
 
^This for me, too. Unfortunately, even though I pre-ordered from Gamestop, they never printed out my DL codes on my receipt and by the time I realized it, I could not get the codes anymore. I missed the Logano Camry and a Stealth Car, but have the same as Ddrizle above.

If I am not mistaken, the 1/43 scale car that came with my Collector's Edition is a copy of the GT Academy Special Event GTR.

Or at least it is pretty darn close to it. ;)
 
I got
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line
McLaren F1 Stealth Model
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry
Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special

I have exactly the same. Well, not exactly, mine are better because they still have that new car smell... except for the McLaren... and the Toyota, which smelled really bad when I got it, I don't even want to guess what Joey has been eating.
 
I have all chromelines (except the XJ-13), McLaren F1 stealth, and Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop Camry.

I really wanted the 787B though. The GTR GT500 and NSX GT500 look great too.
 
Got the SS Edge, Chromelines coming soon :)
 
Got all the Stealth's and Chrome Lines which came with the signature edition... + the Chrome Line Jaguar XJ13.

Ditto for me.
 
I only have the Chevy Camaro DLC. :grumpy:
 
I have all the chromelines and the GT-R GT500
 
Everything available in EU, so just didn't got the NASCAR and Edge cars.
 
All 6 chromlines...SLS stealth,787B stealth,GTR GT500 stealth,NSX GT500 stealth and the Nissan GTR academy special
 
I just have the Camaro.
 
None :(

But I'd like to have the NSX... It seems it's possible to paint it :) Can anyone tell me if this is true? :confused:
 
You guys can get the Jag XJ13 chromeline codes gor free at Facebook.
 
Hou can i get The camaro? I have all chromelines and all The black one's, o stil have 2 codes for all blacks ..
 
hellbangers
Hou can i get The camaro? I have all chromelines and all The black one's, o stil have 2 codes for all blacks ..

I think you get the Camaro with a code i think
 
I have all Chrome Line and all Stealths. I flaked on the GT-R Academy Special though.
 
I have these.


BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
McLaren F1 Stealth Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special) 18 24.00%
 
I have got 6 stealth (no camaro), 5 chromeline (no jag) and 1 gt-r v spec gt academy from Asia competition. Dun have the NASCAR as well. So 12 dlc cars in my garage. Btw the chromeline murcielago is one of the worse handling beast I have driven. Crazy even on slight bend. I need asm for that monster.
 
Back