Which Feature Do You Want More?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WWE907
  • 32 comments
  • 1,923 views

Which unimplemented feature do you want to see first?


  • Total voters
    74
Messages
213
Canada
The Great White North
Messages
WWE907
Messages
Not on 360 yet
In this thread, you can vote for, as well as discuss, which unimplemented feature in GT6 you want the most.
 
Don't care because I don't have the game and none of those features would make me buy it.
 
I'm really looking forward to the course maker. I'd welcome any of these though. I have to say I'd like to see issues such as camber and cars launching their back ends into the air under braking addressed before any content is introduced though.
 
You left out B-Spec for those who actually find it interesting to play. That is my vote.
 
You left out B-Spec for those who actually find it interesting to play. That is my vote.
Oh, crap! Is there any way to edit a poll? :/
 
B-specs useless, course maker is useless, community updates should be here first.
 
As much as I love shuffle... Clubs would make it easier to find a worthwhile race online. Imagine club races or team battles like in NFS Carbon. :drool:
 
B-specs useless, course maker is useless, community updates should be here first.
All a matter of opinion, I found B-Spec interesting, I doubt I will use the course maker, and I never go online racing so the community features are worthless to me.
 
Course Maker Useless ???? Do you have a problem or what ???????? Community updates is the useless feature because I bet we do it here better than what PD will propose in the game, trust me my friend !!!

There's already a large amount of courses in GT6, including the DLC tracks from GT5. Because of that there's no hurry for a course maker that will most likely be the same as GT5s. PD wasts to make money off new tracks also, so they cannot make a powerful maker that allows players to recreate famous racetracks.

And about B-spec, with GT6 that mode is rendered useless because theres no separation from A-spec and B-spec races like in 5, and I since people need to beat licences manually anyways, theres no good reason for B-spec.
 
There's already a large amount of courses in GT6, including the DLC tracks from GT5. Because of that there's no hurry for a course maker that will most likely be the same as GT5s. PD wasts to make money off new tracks also, so they cannot make a powerful maker that allows players to recreate famous racetracks.

And about B-spec, with GT6 that mode is rendered useless because theres no separation from A-spec and B-spec races like in 5, and I since people need to beat licences manually anyways, theres no good reason for B-spec.
True so why did they advertised the course maker ??! There is no reason if we follow your argument !
 
True so why did they advertised the course maker ??! There is no reason if we follow your argument !

It's advertised as an update, not a core component to the game. The box does not mention a course maker nor does the game have explicit references to it.
 
There's already a large amount of courses in GT6, including the DLC tracks from GT5. Because of that there's no hurry for a course maker that will most likely be the same as GT5s. PD wasts to make money off new tracks also, so they cannot make a powerful maker that allows players to recreate famous racetracks.

And about B-spec, with GT6 that mode is rendered useless because theres no separation from A-spec and B-spec races like in 5, and I since people need to beat licences manually anyways, theres no good reason for B-spec.
For all we know they could squeeze B-Spec in or add another column to make it similar to GT5's version.
 
Actually, I want all three major components added. It has now been very close to four (4) months since game release. They're spending too much time on GT7 for the PS4 and too little on providing the elements we paid for for GT6 on the PS3.
 
It's advertised as an update, not a core component to the game. The box does not mention a course maker nor does the game have explicit references to it.
My box yes !!!!
 
My box yes !!!!

That's weird. What does yours look like? Just wondering.
Mine's like this
20140328_150220.jpg
 
Is there any way to edit a poll?
Not once its been voted on, I think. I made one and wanted to add an option but couldn't since I'd already cast my own vote so I changed the question in the OP slightly to suit the options instead.

I guess people could just leave a comment for B-Spec.

Personally I never even noticed it was missing from the poll. That's how much I care about B-Spec :lol:.
 
Since I ordered prior to release, I never saw my box until I had already paid for it. I bought it based on advertising PD/Sony used to sell the product prior to release, as did many others.

Reminds me a bit of the Chinese folk who sold me a milling machine, using an image that showed the inclusion of a 4th axis (a lathe component). Once purchased and shipped, the image magically changed to a three axis device.

👎
 
Since I ordered prior to release, I never saw my box until I had already paid for it. I bought it based on advertising PD/Sony used to sell the product prior to release, as did many others.

Reminds me a bit of the Chinese folk who sold me a milling machine, using an image that showed the inclusion of a 4th axis (a lathe component). Once purchased and shipped, the image magically changed to a three axis device.

👎

I suppose that makes sense...
 
Online clubs for 1000 please. :lol:
 
In this thread, you can vote for, as well as discuss, which unimplemented feature in GT6 you want the most.
I don't race online, and I never used the creator in GT5, so none of the options mattered to me. What matters to me, as someone who paid the full freight for the game just a couple of weeks before they announced it would sell for $30 with extra credits is that after just a couple weeks of playing sporadically a) the career portion is finished b) there are maybe three race features worth "grinding" to be able to afford cars I "bought" for my $60 c) I HATE TTs in cars I can't tinker with (I dislike TTs in general, but it's what's there, so I muddle through) d) Kaz apparently got a suspension "tuning lesson" from one of his RW racing buddies and used that tiny tidbit of info to royally screw up several formerly favorite racing machines....but the "feature" I miss/wish for most is the collectability factor inherent in GT5. Once I figured it out (because we all KNOW GTs don't come with "instructions") I LIKED knowing I had to break off every 5 events to scour the UCD so I didn't miss a chance for a deal on a low-mileage car I didn't have; or the many multiples of the unpaintable standards, especially the muscle cars; I was incensed to learn of the standard Z-28 yet thrilled to know there was another collectable to chase down! I LOVED catching a paint name I didn't recognize and swapping it amongst my two accounts to build inventory! All that's gone now. Will there even be a birthday gift anymore? Who knows, because one thing's exactly as it always was....you won't find out from PD until it happens. And I miss that there used to be FUN things to talk about here on GTP. Now it's all tuning and online and photos. Please make it about the cars again PD.
 
I don't race online, and I never used the creator in GT5, so none of the options mattered to me. What matters to me, as someone who paid the full freight for the game just a couple of weeks before they announced it would sell for $30 with extra credits is that after just a couple weeks of playing sporadically a) the career portion is finished b) there are maybe three race features worth "grinding" to be able to afford cars I "bought" for my $60 c) I HATE TTs in cars I can't tinker with (I dislike TTs in general, but it's what's there, so I muddle through) d) Kaz apparently got a suspension "tuning lesson" from one of his RW racing buddies and used that tiny tidbit of info to royally screw up several formerly favorite racing machines....but the "feature" I miss/wish for most is the collectability factor inherent in GT5. Once I figured it out (because we all KNOW GTs don't come with "instructions") I LIKED knowing I had to break off every 5 events to scour the UCD so I didn't miss a chance for a deal on a low-mileage car I didn't have; or the many multiples of the unpaintable standards, especially the muscle cars; I was incensed to learn of the standard Z-28 yet thrilled to know there was another collectable to chase down! I LOVED catching a paint name I didn't recognize and swapping it amongst my two accounts to build inventory! All that's gone now. Will there even be a birthday gift anymore? Who knows, because one thing's exactly as it always was....you won't find out from PD until it happens. And I miss that there used to be FUN things to talk about here on GTP. Now it's all tuning and online and photos. Please make it about the cars again PD.
FYI, birthday gifts was added in January. Good points though.
 
In this thread, you can vote for, as well as discuss, which unimplemented feature in GT6 you want the most.


I voted for shuffle but tracks is what I want most
 
Back