Which Feature Do You Want More?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WWE907
  • 32 comments
  • 1,923 views

Which unimplemented feature do you want to see first?


  • Total voters
    74
FYI, birthday gifts was added in January. Good points though.
And I got a '66 Alfa Spider....at 35300 credits the cheapest '66 model on offer:odd:.

So...did anyone get what they wanted with 1.06? C'mon, who won? Who asked for the ability to go blind in Build-A-Wing?
 
I voted for Online Clubs... I don't really care for the other features.
 
While I voted for the Course Maker, and think it's perhaps the most valuable addition to the GT feature library, I want to see the Online Clubs almost as badly. The reason being for all the associated goodies which would come along with it at some point.
  • Leaderboards.
  • Event Maker, works on- and offline, allows the user to create single racing events, series, championships, and hopefully even mini racing seasons in the league of their choosing.
  • Race Mod and the dreaded Livery Editor, allowing us to create race cars appropriate to various leagues including fantasy leagues we define.
  • Online Club and League Builder tools including all the above, allowing hosts to create entire racing leagues online with associated "league allowed" cars and liveries.
 
Back