Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Final Fantasy X

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • What's Metal Gear Solid 2?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's Final Fantasy X?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FFX No doubt. I think I've said it before, I go to whatever console squaresoft is on. (I'm more that ecstatic that Sony just bought 18% of Squaresoft.:D More PS2 RPG's)
MGS2 is going to be sweet, but I can't wait to spend 6 hours a day for a month straight trying to harness to true power of the chocobo.;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
FFX No doubt. I think I've said it before, I go to whatever console squaresoft is on. (I'm more that ecstatic that Sony just bought 18% of Squaresoft.:D More PS2 RPG's)
MGS2 is going to be sweet, but I can't wait to spend 6 hours a day for a month straight trying to harness to true power of the chocobo.;)
I voted for Metal Gear. I've played FF before, and just couldn't get into it. I love Metal Gear, and I know i'm gonna love the second one:D

I think world wide FFX will be on top because it seems like Japanese people seem to go for Final Fantasy more that Metal Gear, but since we're violent Americans:D we dig the shooting people, stealth operative thing.

Eric

I'm a newb here. Hi all. ^_^

Anyway I vote for both. I love FF AND Metal Gear. :D Anyone played the original MSX MG games?

And no, if you played the cruddy Nintendo re-makes that does not count. ;)

I voted for MGS2. Don't get me wrong, the FF series is great. I've never beaten any of the FF series (I just get bored of it after a while), but I did beat MGS.

On another note, I feel that MGS2 will make people forget all about FFX, because this game is going to kick some serious arse.

FFX will prolly end up being a better game. MGS2 is a good game, but nowhere near as good as the original. FFX will be a great game because it'll be the 1st time in a FF that actual voice actors will be used, and game overall will be great. We shall see though...

Voted for FFX. I've completed 7 & 8 on the PS One and am a big fan of RPG's in general. I'll be getting MGS II as well but for lastability FF can't be beat! :cool:

MGS2 no doubt, but that is because i dont like the FF series, don't know why, but i have just never got into them.

i have just played the demo of MGS2(have got to wait 3 months for it in the UK) and i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you yanks are so lucky!!

Back