Which game will be better?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Concept, Oct 14, 2001.

?

Which Game Will Come Out On Top?

1. Metal Gear Solid 2

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Final Fantasy X

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. What's Metal Gear Solid 2?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. What's Final Fantasy X?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Concept

Concept (Banned)

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

or

Final Fantasy X

???

2. Tom M

Tom M

FFX No doubt. I think I've said it before, I go to whatever console squaresoft is on. (I'm more that ecstatic that Sony just bought 18% of Squaresoft.:D More PS2 RPG's)
    MGS2 is going to be sweet, but I can't wait to spend 6 hours a day for a month straight trying to harness to true power of the chocobo.;)

3. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

I voted for Metal Gear. I've played FF before, and just couldn't get into it. I love Metal Gear, and I know i'm gonna love the second one:D

4. Saleen Man

Saleen Man

5. Jon

Jon (Banned)

Grand Theft auto all the way...

6. EricTheMonster

EricTheMonster

I think world wide FFX will be on top because it seems like Japanese people seem to go for Final Fantasy more that Metal Gear, but since we're violent Americans:D we dig the shooting people, stealth operative thing.

Eric

7. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

Metal Gear2 hehe:D

8. EricTheMonster

EricTheMonster

WOAH! Your av scared me again :D And I meant 2, I just didn't feel like going to the trouble of putting it :D

9. Magic069

Magic069

dare i say it, I have never got into Final Fantasy.... I played 7, but never finished it

Love Metal Gear though... ;)

10. MclarenF1

MclarenF1

Metal Gear all the way. Sure Final Fantasy game shave good graphics but meatal Gear is more fun:D ;)

11. ViperHedgehog

ViperHedgehog

I'm a newb here. Hi all. ^_^

Anyway I vote for both. I love FF AND Metal Gear. :D Anyone played the original MSX MG games?

And no, if you played the cruddy Nintendo re-makes that does not count. ;)

12. ScarySquirrel

ScarySquirrel

I voted for MGS2. Don't get me wrong, the FF series is great. I've never beaten any of the FF series (I just get bored of it after a while), but I did beat MGS.

On another note, I feel that MGS2 will make people forget all about FFX, because this game is going to kick some serious arse.

13. hybrid

hybrid

FFX will prolly end up being a better game. MGS2 is a good game, but nowhere near as good as the original. FFX will be a great game because it'll be the 1st time in a FF that actual voice actors will be used, and game overall will be great. We shall see though...

14. GVX

GVX

Voted for FFX. I've completed 7 & 8 on the PS One and am a big fan of RPG's in general. I'll be getting MGS II as well but for lastability FF can't be beat! :cool:

15. EricTheMonster

EricTheMonster

Well hmm, I bought MGS2 and it kicks so much as*s, but I still have faith in FFX

16. Jon

Jon (Banned)

I say MGS2

17. HUDSONJONES

HUDSONJONES

MGS2 no doubt, but that is because i dont like the FF series, don't know why, but i have just never got into them.

i have just played the demo of MGS2(have got to wait 3 months for it in the UK) and i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you yanks are so lucky!!