which gt2 car do u miss

• Thread starter spike10h
  • 106 comments
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Why would you change the FTO LM from AWD to FF? That's just crazy
:odd: The best thing about that car was the great handling due to the AWD drivetrain.

Because it was possible.:D (I did drop the power to 378 hp too, so it wasn't completely stupid, unlike hybrids with several thousand hp and never stop spinning their wheels, or the CL600 with a stock Mini engine.:D 0-60 took about a minute.) It still handles well. I suspect the basic handling characteristics are tied to the chassis in GT3. Of course, there are some mods that absolutely do not work in some cars. Ever installed a VCD in a Skyline?:rolleyes:

The Dodge Copperhead and Copperhead LM was f*ing hot and so light too. I also loved the Race modified Taurus (was a Nascar) hehe and the Race modified Intrepid which was an insane looking dragster with a HUGE hood scoop. Quite ridiculous. :) Plymouth GTX.

Mazdaspeed RX7s (RS-R and Aspec), the cool Miata with the custom bodywork (dont remember which one it was), Cosmo 20b (gah!! 3 rotors) the first gen MR2 (aw11), the ae86 levin, the race modified levin with the Advan paint job just like the one Drift king drove, S2000 GT1, BMW 840, Renault espace minivan, I can go on and on about the cars i miss.

Number One Track I miss = PIKES PEAK!!!! DAMMIT BRING BACK PIKES PEAK!!! SO F*ING HARDCORE!!!!

Oh yea and I hope they get rid of that scrolling information text that was in GT3 and put it all on one page like in GT2.

Originally posted by JrunkenC

Mazdaspeed RX7s (RS-R and Aspec), Cosmo 20b (gah!! 3 rotors), the ae86 levin, the race modified levin with the Advan paint job just like the one Drift king drove.

Number One Track I miss = PIKES PEAK!!!! DAMMIT BRING BACK PIKES PEAK!!! SO F*ING HARDCORE!!!!

Oh yea and I hope they get rid of that scrolling information text that was in GT3 and put it all on one page like in GT2.
Yes, these things need to be back.
Also, the Sileighty, Toms Altezza, and the VW GTI's ;)

I miss the Ford RS200 rally car. What a challenge. Give it racing suspension, and you have to tune it just right to make it handle like a dream. Mess it up and it'll handle like a greased pig. And the speed of the thing, by God....

Originally posted by TurismoTyrrell
I miss the Ford RS200 rally car. What a challenge. Give it racing suspension, and you have to tune it just right to make it handle like a dream. Mess it up and it'll handle like a greased pig. And the speed of the thing, by God....
That was indeed a nice car, and a great contender in RL rally's until they shut down group B races.

Originally posted by JrunkenC
...I also loved the Race modified Taurus (was a Nascar) hehe and the Race modified Intrepid which was an insane looking dragster with a HUGE hood scoop. Quite ridiculous. :) ...

You mean THIS Intrepid?

Attachments

• intrepid es race.jpg
    intrepid es race.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 74
TVR Cerbera.

In GT2 it rocked ! Outside the Escudo I would have considered it the top car. The only other car to match it would be the Toyota GT1 but actually I've turned better lap times on certain tracks with the Cerbara.

Looking at the comments was a good thing because I almost forgot about the Dodge Copperhead, but I miss the Lotus Elise LM GT1 and Renault Espace F1 too.

Nick:banghead:

One of the cars I miss is Honda del sol lm, I was trying to get all gold for a license to get this car, I hope that in GT4 they will include this car.

Damn, I had the Honda del sol lm for like 5 min. because I got it from a friend's mem card and I forgot to save the damn game... :banghead: Is there anyway to get it back??

Nick:banghead:

Ha u guys have been forgettin the lancias. The intergrale's those were sweet cars and super easy to drift IMO. Or maybe those werent from lancia, but i think they were.
And for missed tracks
Motorsport world, the tiny little track.
on that thing u had to drift or else it was impossible.

The Lancias were superb. Next to the RS200, my Integrale was one of my finest tuned cars.

I also liked that racing Tommy Kaira. I forget the designation, but it comes in several fruity colours and has a serious engine and aero kit. You have to win it, too.

Tigra Ice racecar is what I miss, could outdo an F1 and has about 200bhp less than the fastest F1. Man, I wish that car were in GT3...

Back