which gt2 car do u miss

• Thread starter spike10h
  • 106 comments
Originally posted by oscarfulz
i miss tha one specialy tuned altezza forgot the name but it was the fixed up one with kit and stuff
There is, it's the Alltezza LM edition. ;)

Originally posted by Mr Chaos
That car is available in GT3 as is the road version, if you have any coding devices let me know and I will post codes for it.

Only in NTSC. PAL versions don't have the bodies.

The DelSol LM comes to mind.

Ah yes, with the ever so credible naturally aspirated 1600cc engine with 617 hp, and only revs to 10k. Excuse me if I call bull****. @25k I'd believe it, but I'm not sure I'd believe the revs.:D Stupidly good handling, though.

An old favorite: Alfa 155 Touring Car. The Taeivon FTO is a fun piece of kit too. In fact, I took an FTO LM in GT3 and made it FF.:P

Originally posted by Civic_VTi
In fact, I took an FTO LM in GT3 and made it FF.:P
Why would you change the FTO LM from AWD to FF? That's just crazy
:odd: The best thing about that car was the great handling due to the AWD drivetrain.

I miss the FR Skyline R34 25gt ( Drift!!! )
The Volkswagens - 1.8T, VR6 ( besides the ugly beetle we get in GT3 )
and the Audi S3
:D

1. TVR Cerbera LM
2. TVR Speed 12 (The original not the Cerbera Speed 12)
3. Subaru Impreza Rally Edition (I know it was from GT, but it was equal on performance with the FTO LM, the GT2 versions just arent the same!)
4. Lotus Elise GT1
5. Silvia LM from GT (sounded Awesome! Again, better than any other Silvia from GT2)
6. S2000 GT1

Hmmmm thats all i can think of at the moment...

Cerbera LM
Speed 12 (original version)
All the Shelby's that wern't in GT3
3000GT LM
300ZX GTS
155 touring car
All the GT300 cars (especially the Cusco Impreza)
Theres a hell of alot moer but I can't think of them all.

Too many to name!

The Cerberas (in all variants), most of the GT300 cars, the Ford GT90, the old '71 GT-R, and the 2000GT. All the Vectors and Venturis, too. Geez, i could go on for a while...

I'm assuming GT4 will probably fill those void once again, since all that data's already there, it just needs to be customized into the "GT3 game engine", and they are promising more than twice the cars GT3 has.

Originally posted by silviadrifter
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ka's are good cars for good fuel economy and safety, but C'mon who wants to race one.:odd:

You'd be surprised, they actually point pretty well. They don't go, but they do steer and handle a lot better than people realise.

You wouldn't want to be doing a Test Course race in one, but something like the Autumn mini-ring would be fun.

Originally posted by vat_man
You'd be surprised, they actually point pretty well. They don't go, but they do steer and handle a lot better than people realise.

You wouldn't want to be doing a Test Course race in one, but something like the Autumn mini-ring would be fun.

I liked the Ka too. IRL, they have a very nice Rally Race Car of it. I hope both make it in GT4.

I would like the Mugen Beat too.

But the king of all the small cars still has to be that super-cool sounding Demio A-spec Race Car. OK, I'll shut up about it.

Originally posted by silviadrifter
There is, it's the Alltezza LM edition. ;)

no no not tha BIG ugly one, it looks like a regular altezza... but it onyl has a small kit and a small spolier and it has spondors on the front side near the tires its the last car in gt2 toyota dealer (i believe)

Originally posted by oscarfulz
no no not tha BIG ugly one, it looks like a regular altezza... but it onyl has a small kit and a small spolier and it has spondors on the front side near the tires its the last car in gt2 toyota dealer (i believe)

That's the Tom's T280 Altezza, the Altezza LM is GT2 is a bonus for one of the endurance races, I think it's the Apricot hill one not too sure but it's different to the one in GT3, it's a proper race car but it comes in yellow or silver and it has no decals on it, it was a really nice car to drive.

Ah yes, I remember now, these cars were a riot to beat faster machines with (if you could).

Daihatsu Midget II D-Type
Fiat 500R
Subaru 360
Toyota Prius Hybrid (really was only electric power in GT2).

Ah, and here's a picture of the "Tuna Wagon"...

Attachments

• midget.jpg
    midget.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 81
Originally posted by live4speed
That's the Tom's T280 Altezza, the Altezza LM is GT2 is a bonus for one of the endurance races, I think it's the Apricot hill one not too sure but it's different to the one in GT3, it's a proper race car but it comes in yellow or silver and it has no decals on it, it was a really nice car to drive.

yes yes yes thats it! thank you anyways. i miss that car it looked so nice :) :lol:

Back