which gt2 car do u miss

• Thread starter spike10h
  • 106 comments
Espace F1.

renault_espace_f1.jpg

it was a hilarious car to drive!

Shelby GT. 350 & 500. I would like to have the Charger back, as long as it was a '69 R/T model. I haven't got to far in the game yet because I just decided to buy it recently, those are just some cool cars that would be nice in GT3.

The '70 Challenger, the Espace was lots of fun and if I remember correctly had a nice sounding engine too. The GT500, although I would've liked it better as a coupe like the one in GI60S. :cool: 👍
Also, one car I don't necessarily miss but did find rather... interesting was the Phantom. (sp?)

The old supra with the 1JZ engine.
The Sileighty.
The Levin.
The whole used car feature! (I know this isn't a car, but I really miss it).;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
The whole used car feature! (I know this isn't a car, but I really miss it).;)

i completely agree. i hate only being able to pick from like 6 cars to start the game.

Deffinitely the '94 Prelude VTEC. I love that car (I used to have one.......too bad I'm an idiot and sold it :banghead: ). I actually miss alot of the used cars in GT2. THat was a cool feature.

Yeah, the best were the older cars, '69 Stingray, Superbird, Plymouth Muscle Car, Cuda, Chargers and Challengers, all the old style cars, they were and are the best!

I miss all of the muscle cars that were in GT2 but not in GT3. I also miss the GT90, the Aston-Martin DB6, and the Volkswagen Golf. There are probably more that I miss, but I won't list them all.

The 65 Cobra Coupe Race Car. The best car in the game.

I miss the GT 350 Mustang Race Car and the Camaro Race Car also.

The Demio A-Spec was nice for a small race car, along with the 94 Honda Prelude VTEC. The Prelude was the best first car, IMO.

86' AW11 MR-2 (the supercharged one)
The old Lotus elans and Europa (I know the Europa is in GT4 it was in the demo I played)
Plymouth GTX (A big bastard, but fun to drive)
Ford RS200 rally car (Cosworth, nuff said)

The Lancia Stratos Rally Car
The Ford RS 200 Evolution
The [R] Ford Taurus SHO
The Saleen Mustang Race Car (I forgot the name)
The Racing Mod Feature!

Originally posted by Impreza STi
The Lancia Stratos Rally Car...

As much as I like that car in real life (look at my user name for crying out loud) in GT2 it looked... I don't know, pixelated for lack of a better term. Even so I guess I kinda miss it.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
...the Espace was lots of fun and if I remember correctly had a nice sounding engine too.

Yeah - it was an early '90s Renault V10 grand prix engine.

A couple off the top of my head:
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4
- BMW 5 and 7 series
- Subaru Alcyone SVX
- Mitsubishi Eclipse (although with front drive being more realistic I doubt this car would have tuned up as well in GT3)
- Honda Prelude (see comments about the Eclipse)
- Honda CR-X (the old hatchback jobbie)

Originally posted by Impreza STi
The Lancia Stratos Rally Car

That car is available in GT3 as is the road version, if you have any coding devices let me know and I will post codes for it.

For me...there are so many its hard to remember them all.
The DelSol LM comes to mind.

Vat Man, for you comments on the Eclipse, there is a AWD version of the Eclipse the GSX, which would be the best handling one. I personally drive a Talon TSI which is the same car. And I do miss the race modded Eclipse from GT2.

Originally posted by 1mic
i also like the fact that everytime u win the race u can get a car!
and the '97 r390 roadversion

There is a Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car in GT3, but I'm not sure what year it is. It's the one car, I know of, that isn't at a dealer, yet it's in the game. You can also include the Toyota GT-One Road Car.

Back