Which is the Fastest FWD car at 1/4mile???(Times???)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kleomenis5582
  • 74 comments
  • 14,398 views
Messages
829
Greece
Kalamata
Messages
kleomenissarris@windowslive.com
I would like to know who has the fastest FWD car and maybe we can built the ultimate,most crazy fwd car ever exist in GT5!!!
 
I would like to know who has the fastest FWD car and maybe we can built the ultimate,most crazy fwd car ever exist in GT5!!!

I have the Fastest CR-Z. However, I hear that c-losk and Werty have very good FWD cars 👍
 
This thread created for lovers of FWD cars!!!
I want everyone who like them post their times.
Who fast is your CR-Z???
Post your time cause in FWD Leaderbord doesn't write anything!!!
 
This thread created for lovers of FWD cars!!!
I want everyone who like them post their times.
Who fast is your CR-Z???
Post your time cause in FWD Leaderbord doesn't write anything!!!

Yeah I will once I get the DLC.
 
kleomenis5582
I would like to know who has the fastest FWD car and maybe we can built the ultimate,most crazy fwd car ever exist in GT5!!!

I myself stink at fwd so no times, but I can say from experience that the Dodge SRT4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT '06 are the fastest 2 fwd cars I have seen
 
Fiat Punto Abarth

Jk its not but the name sounds cool lol
 
Last edited:
Honda.



Yeah. The leaderboard doesn't write anything, it doesn't have artificial intelligence. It's the people who own and run the site who write on the leaderboard.

Cheers.

First i wanted to write how fast and i think it wasn't so difficult to understand.

Second i didn't mean that it's writing on it's own!!!!!,i wrote that it has only 5-6 fwd cars so here it's a nice thread to discuss and for someone its easier!!!

Maybe some people have some very fast FWD cars and they want to see if anyone else has some.Not everybody go and check Leaderboards so here is a good opportunity to do so.....
 
My Eclipse GT 06 is 11.288
 
Very nice Karo it's a good car altough a bit heavy!!!
 
SRT4 running just under 11s

and only cars that get times submitted for them show on the leaderboard, otherwise that would be a lot of cars to show.
 
First i wanted to write how fast and i think it wasn't so difficult to understand.

Second i didn't mean that it's writing on it's own!!!!!,i wrote that it has only 5-6 fwd cars so here it's a nice thread to discuss and for someone its easier!!!

Maybe some people have some very fast FWD cars and they want to see if anyone else has some.Not everybody go and check Leaderboards so here is a good opportunity to do so.....

I think I understand what you mean... there aren’t enough cars/times on the leader boards for you to compare properly?

Apart from FWD not being quite as popular, there are two likely reasons why people aren’t submitting in my humble opinion :)

1. They can’t beat the existing times (yours included ;))
2. They feel the same as you and can’t be bothered submitting because of the lower turnout

Keep in mind you can submit times for any car that’s not on the board already (within reason) and it will be added. Additionally, with the submission rules in place it keeps everything in order ;)
 
I think I understand what you mean... there aren’t enough cars/times on the leader boards for you to compare properly?

Apart from FWD not being quite as popular, there are two likely reasons why people aren’t submitting in my humble opinion :)

1. They can’t beat the existing times (yours included ;))
2. They feel the same as you and can’t be bothered submitting because of the lower turnout

Keep in mind you can submit times for any car that’s not on the board already (within reason) and it will be added. Additionally, with the submission rules in place it keeps everything in order ;)

Very well spoken:tup:
You understood my meaning 100%!!!
 
I have a couple ff cars and I have to agree with the fwd, seems to be the most inactive.

I'm new to the ff side of dragging but heres a few.

91 prelude - 12.1
98 prelude - 11.7
Srt4 - 10.8
04 Integra (premium) - 11.6
 
You run in 400m or 1/4m???
Thats a very fast SRT4 and for now mine is the fastest!!!
have pics?
 
1/4

I'm assuming you have the srt down to an 10.7? I can see its possible since I'm at a 10.816.

Edit: just checked the leaderloard 10.9. Your getting there man :)
 
I have a couple ff cars and I have to agree with the fwd, seems to be the most inactive.

I'm new to the ff side of dragging but heres a few.

91 prelude - 12.1
98 prelude - 11.7
Srt4 - 10.8
04 Integra (premium) - 11.6

Agree they are quite hard to get good results.

Forgot to mention Accord EX Coupe v6 got it down to 11.2 but like my SRT4 confident that it can be faster.
 
1/4

I'm assuming you have the srt down to an 11.7? I can see its possible since I'm at a 11.816.

Your SRT4 has 10,8 or 11,8???????
 
My new time is 10,856 and i tried so hard to make it so fast
If you are using SRF on maybe that 10,8 or lower is possible
 
I "think" I heard the SRT4 can run 10.6 but with a mid turbo.
 
If I had srf on I'd be down into a mid to low 10.7
 
Impressive times and i like that type of comparison!!!
 
I "think" I heard the SRT4 can run 10.6 but with a mid turbo.

Interesting....

Anyone confirm a level 2 turbo can keep up?

I could see it helping launch but it'd hurt top end.
 
No it's a little bit slower
 
If using a stage 2, remember that you would have to stretch your gears further to stay in the powerband. I will be testing this tonight since there is no PSN currently.
 
If using a stage 2, remember that you would have to stretch your gears further to stay in the powerband. I will be testing this tonight since there is no PSN currently.

What!??!
 
Maintenance till tomorrow.
 
The ultimate start off my setup is the biggest trick ever
Only a very narrow space of 200RPM for the best start of the line!!!
Running consistent 10,832 and 3,197-3,200 of 0-60miles
Only that one 10,749 and 3,094 of 0-60miles.I couldn't do it 2nd time...

2012-03-05032639.jpg


And Trybal was right about SRF on...
I was able to achieve 10,698sec with only 1mile more top speed!!!
 
Looks like you have a very well setup srt4 now 👍
 
Back