Which is the Fastest FWD car at 1/4mile???(Times???)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kleomenis5582
  • 74 comments
  • 14,398 views
Looks like you have a very well setup srt4 now 👍

That's good but very aggresive and difficult to accomplish again and again!!!
 
That's good but very aggresive and difficult to accomplish again and again!!!

I hear you. My 10.816 time is a time I might never hit again. There's only more tuning to make it faster.

How i look at it these times aren't what's reflected at the strip. When we're at Indy or ssrx...were not sitting at idle waiting on the ghost.
 
I know what u mean my friend and it will never be the same.
I know pretty much of a difference of the true difference.
My Evo IX MR has 780whp and full stock or maybe a little more
weight and the best time so far for me is 9,454sec at 154mph!!!
 
I know what u mean my friend and it will never be the same.
I know pretty much of a difference of the true difference.
My Evo IX MR has 780whp and full stock or maybe a little more
weight and the best time so far for me is 9,454sec at 154mph!!!

Lucky lol you have a 780whp Evo :grumpy:
My dad has a G37s Coupe, and my mom has an E90 328i with a cold air intake.
 
kleomenis5582
I know pretty much of a difference of the true difference.

lolwut?

kleomenis5582
My Evo IX MR has 780whp and full stock or maybe a little more
weight and the best time so far for me is 9,454sec at 154mph!!!

lol... proof?


And I just purchased my 2nd x2011 from Kaz himself...
 
PTK
lolwut?



lol... proof?


And I just purchased my 2nd x2011 from Kaz himself...

My Evo IX
229112_172801632778202_100001450980137_444384_6383000_n.jpg

send me your email and i will send you the lasts rece incar video of 9,454
 
kleomenis5582
My Evo IX

send me your email and i will send you the lasts rece incar video of 9,454

For sale?
 
No my friend
Unfortunatelly is my shops showcar!!!
Cost me more than 150,000$(120,000Euros)
 
kleomenis5582
No my friend
Unfortunatelly is my shops showcar!!!
Cost me more than 150,000$(120,000Euros)

:grumpy:
 
PTK
lolwut?

lol... proof?

And I just purchased my 2nd x2011 from Kaz himself...

How's that milky way deal going?
 
Viperbeatsvette
How's that milky way deal going?

It's now been finalized, unfortunately my bank roll wasn't quite enough to cover the amount, but I talked with fest0r, he will invest/own 27% of the milky way..
 
PTK
It's now been finalized, unfortunately my bank roll wasn't quite enough to cover the amount, but I talked with fest0r, he will invest/own 27% of the milky way..

Oh well. At least you are the holder of the majority. 👍
 
IMAG1093.jpg

no srf
no aids
full trotle launch
fun to tune

good luck and happy tuning :D
 
What happened at the end of the pass? Heard a lot of noise like the tranny let go.
 
IMAG1093.jpg

no srf
no aids
full trotle launch
fun to tune

good luck and happy tuning :D

Thats the spirit
Well done my friend
3 days ago i broke 11sec and today a lot under 10,9!!!
 
What happened at the end of the pass? Heard a lot of noise like the tranny let go.

Transmission is geared for 160mph
I hit the limiter at 380m and car passed 1/4m with 155mph
And as you know **** happens
I couldn't remove 5th cause of broken axle
The noise you hear is the axle and the straight cut gears
At that pass i wanted to see at 5th gear full power
Car at 48psi has 780whp,but at high boost 57psi has more than 900whp
I didn't realise that it could be so short with that power at only the last gear
xaxaxaxaxaxax
xaxaxaxxaxaxa
 
Last edited:
Ahh ok, quick pass. My quickest to date is 5.80 @ 118 in the 1/8th. That should put me around an 9.0 in the 1/4. Not steetable tho.
 
You dragrace???
What car???
 
Yeah ive drag raced for about 20 years now. I have a 1966 Chevy nova with a 496 injected on alcohol. Makes 743 rwhp. I've got pics on here in the automotive section under drag cars I think that is what the threads called.
 
Thats why you have so good 1/8
It's RWD with good setup
Mine is 6,1sec but speed 122mph
I believe that before summer i can hit 8sec mark
We don't have serious tracks here in Greece
My previous car has the record for this division
Full weight/stock weight Highly Tuned Street Cars
And it was a beast!!!!
31414_1407271739889_1175290977_31081606_2753225_n.jpg

1/8=6,250sec due to wheelspin
1/4=9,255sec/163mph
 
Throw a 572 in that Nova lol.
 
Oh don't worry, I got something a tad bigger than a 572 on the engine stand right now. I would love to try a twin turbo big block, that would be my dream set-up. That way I could have a high gear pull that would be insane.
 
I'd rather have an 806 Ford tall deck SVO. I'm a Ford guy.
 
The engine of that Subi now lays in a 4link tubeframed chassis and with the help
of the powerglide stop the time at 7,765sec 1/4!!!
One of the fastest Subi in the world but rwd conversion!!
 
but its rwd -_- bummer, hey i know its your thread and all but you guys are going a little of the topic here hehe :)
 
Thats why it rocks!!!!!!!
xexexexexexe
 
Face it. My 94hp Suzuki swift would eat all those cars for breakfast.. 100mph max speed and 0-60 in roughly 10 seconds.. Be jelly.. Fwd fury :P
 
Back