Which of those car's MUST be in GT 4!? 30 to choose from!

• Thread starter Turbolader
  • 56 comments

Which one of those cars would you like to drive in GT4?

• Porsche 959

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • BMW M5

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • BMW M8

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Ford Thunderbird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ford Aspire

• F150 Pick up Truck

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Mercedes 300 SLK

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ferrari F1 Schumacher Worldchampion Edition

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Ferrari F50

Votes: 25 17.4%
  • Lamborghini Countach

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Lamborghini Diabolo

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Citroen "Duck" CR2

• Audi A1 Pikes Peak Version

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Porsche 928 GTS

• Porsche GT 3

• Audi A8

• Easy Rider Motorcycle

• 1969 Corvette

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • 1929 Ford

• BMW 750il

• BMW M3

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • BMW M1

• Mini Cooper convertible

• Yellow Cab

• Lincoln Town Car

• Ford Probe GT

• Porsche 944 Turbo

• Porsche 924 Turbo

• Porsche 968

• Opel Omega 2.4 Station Wagon

• Total voters
Originally posted by Lancer evo 19
FERRARI, y didnt they put ferrari in the game? was it that they refused of GT ppl didint want them?
anyway THEY MUST B IN GT4

They wont put Ferrari in Gt4 since ferrari has licensed its name to the Need 4 Speed games, its the same thing with Porsche.

Just one question: Y did u put the F-150 on the poll? In any of the 3 gt games there have been 0 trucks.

All ferraris(not ALL but notable ones such as the 355, 360, f40, f50, 456, 550, etc.)should be in this game, and you left out mclaren, which would be good for the f1 variations and the mclaren/mercedes cart car.

my dad has a Vauxhall convertable cavalier and a Vauxhall Mark 1 (centaur cavalier) and i think they should include them because there r about 50 of the mark 1's in the country and not a lot of cavalier's left either. they could be a car u win.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Just one question: Y did u put the F-150 on the poll? In any of the 3 gt games there have been 0 trucks.

:D I voted for the F150, so I'm glad he included it in the pole. :)

BMW M cars , porsches , ferraris , LAMBOS (!!!) i know all of ya would love to see all of'em but we pd hasn't got the license for them. And also i think that there's no opel omega 2.4
There are 2.0 16V , 2.5 , 2.5 diesel , 3.0 mv6 and in newer ones 2.2 16V and 3.2 V6

I voted for the BMW M5...:eek: Love that car to death...:D

I'd really like to see a BMW Z8 in GT4 also...

I think at the end when u complete GT on top of the best fmv ur gonna see there there should be a car which u win (like that schumacher car or unlock F1 racing mode on 2 player!) which would be cool.

Aren't those in the N4S series? I'm pretty sure they're in one of them. Thus, they have the rights to those cars in the gaming world.

Originally posted by rjensen11
Aren't those in the N4S series? I'm pretty sure they're in one of them. Thus, they have the rights to those cars in the gaming world.

Yeah the M5 is in NFS4!
FIREdevil.gif

Now that you mention it, here's a bit of a wishlist:
- BMW M1
- the original McLaren F1 (not that hideous long tail thing)
- Audi Quattro (preferably in Group B trim)
- Porsche 962 (the Le Mans classic!)
- the old silver Sauber Mercedes twin turbo V8 Group C sportscar (can't remember the model - C11, C12?)
- HRT Holden Commodore VX V8 Supercar (hey, the Ford's there!)
- the Rocket! Remember that little two seater Gordon Murray did about the time the F1 came out, powered by a Yamaha (I think) motorbike engine
- the old WM Peugeot Le Mans car that cracked 400kmh down Mulsanne - in the race!
- the Renault Espace F1 (I miss that thing from GT2)
- the Procar Alfa Romeo 164! (does anyone remember that thing? Check http://www.conceptcarz.com/carChosen.asp?car_id=3992 - this thing was insane. They were going to run them as a series, until Riccardo Patrese test drove it. It was fine in a straight line, but apparently Patrese crapped himself under braking trying to get it turned - no downforce at 320kmh will do that)

Ahhhh - good times...

I'm a huge Ford fan, but i think that BMW is also under represented. M3 and M5!!!

Also, how about the F-150 Lightning? (My daily driver, and yes, I raced it on a race track - road course as well as 1/4 mile....)

Originally posted by vat_man
Yes- the M1!!!

What a great car! No-one except BMW could have done it!

:thumbsup:

It would HAVE to be the competition models, the road cars had 277HP the competitions had around 450 and over. ///M Power!

Back