Which one os better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter .Jake.
  • 13 comments
  • 2,233 views
Messages
449
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Messages
i_will_sur5_
I want to buy à Nissan GTR but i dont no what is THE best one....

- Nissan GTR Black mask?
- Nissan GTR '07?
- Nissan GTR Vspec ?

Please pm me THE anwser!
 
The SpecV is the fastest and weighs
The least.
 
G36E
The SpecV is the fastest and weighs
The least.

But wich one can you tune THE most?
And things like spolers?
 
SpecV is the most tunable I think. My GT-R SpecV is 817 HP. Black Mask looks kewl but it performs the same as the normal GT-R
gtr_spec_v_gt5_by_shunjichan-d36o03d.jpg
 
SpecV is the most tunable I think. My GT-R SpecV is 817 HP.

It must not be fully tuned. Adding all upgrade parts will get it close to 850 HP and it maxes out at 867 HP.
 
The SpecV gets tuned the most
 
I want to buy à Nissan GTR but i dont no what is THE best one....

- Nissan GTR Black mask?
- Nissan GTR '07?
- Nissan GTR Vspec ?

Please pm me THE anwser!

I bought the Black Mask Car, from what I can see it looks like it might be a production Car underneath, or, might be a pre-production, either way it can have aftermarket wheels added to it much like the production GT-Rs, as for Aero?, well, where the masks are on it that might be an issue, but, the Car can be tuned the same as the production GT-Rs. I did tune both the GT-R and the Vspec ones, I found that the total output of the GT-R was higher, but, that's cause it weighs more than the Vspec, it's cheaper too, but, that shouldn't be the final deciding factor in your purchase, unless yer broke - then go Racing! :dopey:
 
The best one is the 2012 GT-R Black Edition.
 
I thought this was about Operating Systems :lol:.

Anyways, I'd go for the VSpec!
 
The spec v is the best because its the fastest at the straights and it handles the best
 
They are all good cars...if you can tune out the understeer.
 
Back