Which One?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmj958
  • 10 comments
  • 797 views
Messages
10
United States
MD
Messages
dmj958
Toyota Ft-86 or Subaru BRZ ? I can't decide. I know they're similar but I wanna know your guys opinion.
 
I have them both just buy the two 2 cars and you will be happy with them.
 
Aw, no love for the Scion? :(
 
Toyota Ft-86 or Subaru BRZ ? I can't decide. I know they're similar but I wanna know your guys opinion.
why not trying the scion ?
It has those sexy position lights the others haven't :sly:

edit: tree'd :lol:
 
Get the BRZ, you can make a kinda-sorta BRZ STi out of it.
 
Toyota 86 Racing. Cheaper, you get the racy looking tow hooks on the exterior, and you were only going to change the wheels and things anyway right?
Forgot to add, that the standard BRZ should have fractionally racier suspension than the 86, but I'm not sure if they have been modelled correctly in game or not.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the BRZ loses engine/exhaust sound when equipped with a turbo?
 
Isn't one RHD and the other LHD? Might make the decision.
 
Back