Which tracks do you want to see in GT Sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see more tracks similar to the Sierra time trial - but with the ability to do sprint races on different sections (like touge runs). It was refreshing to get out of the track environment when Sierra was released.

Like many others have mentioned, I am curious to see what they do with the Track Path Eidtor that arrived very late in GT6. It'd be a waste not to get more use out of it, and sprint races would be an ideal evolution. Very wishful thinking here ---> It'd be nice to upload actual GPS data with geographical details in a course editor (precise elevation changes and all). Being able to race down actual back roads at 10/10 would be thrilling. A merger of GPS Data Visualizer and the Track Path Editor technologies I guess.

• Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club (2.2 mile layout)
  • Mišeluk Street Circuit
  • Autódromo Internazional Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola (1973-1994)
  • Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry (Long Full Layout)
  • INDE Motorsports Ranch
  • The Area 27 Circuit, By Jacques Villeneuve
  • Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit
  • Autódromo Internazionale del Mugello
  • Zhejiang Circuit
  • Sachsenring
  • Okayama International Circuit
  • New Jersey Motorsport Park (Thunderbolt)
  • Gunma Cycle Sports Center (Gunsai Touge)
  • Autódromo do Estoril
  • Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna de GOIÂNIA
  • EBISU Circuit "Higashi" Course
  • Circuit Ayrton Senna Salvador
  • Bilster Berg Drive Resort
  • Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna Londrina
  • Autódromo di Enna Pergusa
  • Tor Poznań
  • Macau Guia Circuit
  • Sports Land Sugo
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Rouen Les-Essarts
  • Bugatti Circuit (Sarthe-Le Mans)
  • Porsche Test Track Leipzig
  • Jyllands Ringen (Denmark)
  • Potreo de los Funes Circuit
  • Circuit Park Zandvoort
  • Donington Park
  • Thruxton Park
  • Sentul International Circuit
  • Paul Ricard
  • Original Tracks:
  • Grindelwald
  • El Capitan
  • Special Stage Route 11
  • Tahiti Maze (New)
  • Rome Circuit (GT2-New)
  • Seattle Circuit
  • High Speed Ring (GT2)
  • Costa di Amalfi
  • Red Rock Valley Raceway
  • Cittá Di Aria
  • Mid-Field Raceway
  • New York Circuit
  • Hong Kong Circuit
  • Autumn Ring (New)
  • Drift Circuits:
  • EBISU Circuit "Nishi" Course
  • Sportsland Yamanashi
  • Chiba
  • Nitto
  • Meiham Sports Land
  • Fuji Drift Circuit
  • Mount Haruna (Akina in Initial D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not gonna happen in GTS (next title sounds possible), but having rooftop test track would be fun I guess. Here the famous Lingotto test track (old Fiat factory) in Turin :

lingotto1.jpg

Pista04.jpg

6694548-3x2-700x467.png

p025gbyr.jpg

I know it resembles an oval (which we already know quite boring), but this one is on the top of the building! This is also one of the oldest track in the world (it was finished in 1923) Would be nice if we can go around through the spirals that carried us to the top or the bottom of the building as well :

99_big.jpg

giacomo-matte-trucco-renzo-piano-building-workshop-ake-e-son-lindman-lingotto.jpg

Also, with Scapes feature in GTS, we have to see yet if this historical building is whether included or not, because it is actually a pretty good spot for photo session imo.

Last edited:
I want Indianapolis Motor Speedway back for GT Sport including the old GP layout. First time tried GT Academy on that track IIRC and I was hopeless at it using standard PS3 controller. Never had a wheel back then, wish they would unlock that demo again so I can see if I can drive better now or if I'm still 🤬 especially with standard controller and also how the FFB was with wheel. Doesn't seem that long ago, time flies!

Found an old video of me struggling to drive the Formula GT car in GT5 on that GP track:

Wonder if PDI ever brought back the Formula GT in PS4 GT game, if it would much better to drive due to improved physics engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back