Which View do you prefer to race in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActiveMatx
  • 124 comments
  • 7,822 views

I prefer to drive in:

  • In Car Seat View

    Votes: 323 59.9%
  • On top of roof View

    Votes: 123 22.8%
  • Third person View

    Votes: 73 13.5%
  • I switch during race

    Votes: 20 3.7%

  • Total voters
    539
I switch from the 3rd person to the roof cam. The roof cam is a must.. I don't know why.:dunce:
 
'

Chasecam only if she has a nice ass. .

GT4's Roofcam for Pacenotes & Policies.

Bumpercam for Tubular.

= mostly 1st person.
 
I like bumper cam
 
Everything looks faster in the Bumper cam, plus you get the dash-board gauges and the rear-view mirror

Bumper cam all the way...
 
I use the bumper cam. Much better feel for the car as it rolls/turns, and I get to see the most of the beautiful scenery. Besides, in real life when I'm driving, parts of the car fade out of my visual awareness. The hood cam seems to be more precise in lining the car up, but I just hate the rigid detatched feel of it:crazy:

You can also have a steering wheel in first person. Somewhere in the options is the ability to display the wheel during playback. Enable that feature, and then when you're racing, pause the game, push select, start again and you have a visual of the dfp wheel at the bottom of the screen:tup:
 
Back