Which was your first GT2 car?

• Thread starter Kynigh
  • 173 comments

What's the brand of your 1st GT2 car?

• Total voters
Spoon S2000. Then a RX7-TypeR. Now started with Spoon S2000, Then a Supra Turbo.(new)

Last edited:
Showoff! Actually, golding that license test isn't too hard, and it sounds like good gameplay strategy to save your starting credits and get a free car instead. Except, the Spoon S2000 sucks, and it's sooooo easy in GT2 to be quickly rolling in the dough. Very easy to within 3 or 4 races to have 1,000,000 Cr.

Now the RX-7 TypeR, one of the best cars in the game!👍

Black 1991 Toyota Supra twin turbo R

My favorite car i've ever had in any GT game. Did racing modifications and used the car through the whole game. That car and that game were the beginning of my passion for cars and motorsport :)

I started playing it again on my PSP and started off with a FTO GR, the blue rims are just an extra
afdadfda.jpg

I started playing it again on my PSP and started off with a FTO GR, the blue rims are just an extra
afdadfda.jpg

How'd you play this on the PSP? I really want to know because I have seen this subject before but I was never able to find a clear answer. Also, if you can get this on there I could probably get GT1 on there too.

Showoff! Actually, golding that license test isn't too hard, and it sounds like good gameplay strategy to save your starting credits and get a free car instead. Except, the Spoon S2000 sucks, and it's sooooo easy in GT2 to be quickly rolling in the dough. Very easy to within 3 or 4 races to have 1,000,000 Cr.

[R]Delete

Last edited:
The first time i played the game i started with the green supra. But this time (many years later, now im playiing it on PC) i started with the great Nissan Silvia k's. And its look cool too right??

The first time i played the game i started with the green supra. But this time (many years later, now im playiing it on PC) i started with the great Nissan Silvia k's. And its look cool too right??

Sure, I started with an FC RX7 again and recently beat Licenses B through IC on Gold.

Of course the MA70 Supra was the car i started at and i also had that r and r story

Started with a black Nissan Primera GT '90 the very first time I played the game. Then, every other game I started I chose the '93 Supra; one time I also got a '91 Twin Turbo, because sometime they appear at less than 10k credits, and they're a little more powerful than the normal turbo's. The last times I started the game, I picked up a Micra Super Turbo just to make the first part of the thing a little harder (and longer: I think that the first 20, perhaps 30 days are by far the best for gameplay, because after that you start earning a lot of money and the game gets gradually easier and less interesting...).

Twas the Supra TwinturboR ’91 (J) in some-sort of medium red color.
After that, I purchased the Dodge Stratus, which I modified everything into it.

I started with a '92 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg, and it was great till I easily got some of the best cars in the game as prizes :lol:. I've been playing it nearly nonstop for about 3 days, AND I LOVE IT!!! When I was a youngin, I watched my dad play GT2 all the time, but never really got to play it. But I played the 🤬 outta GT3, and it's probably my favorite even though they sacrificed the number of cars and tracks for graphics and a huge number of events, which is why I love it. In GT3 I ALWAYS started out with the AE86, and in GT4, I started off with one of the used Subaru WRX's, a great start.

I started with a '92 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg, and it was great till I easily got some of the best cars in the game as prizes :lol:. I've been playing it nearly nonstop for about 3 days, AND I LOVE IT!!! When I was a youngin, I watched my dad play GT2 all the time, but never really got to play it. But I played the 🤬 outta GT3, and it's probably my favorite even though they sacrificed the number of cars and tracks for graphics and a huge number of events, which is why I love it. In GT3 I ALWAYS started out with the AE86, and in GT4, I started off with one of the used Subaru WRX's, a great start.
Have I mentioned that I live about 2 blocks away from a proud owner of an AE86, so :censored:ing awesome!
1477983_617543361617764_1395628809_n.jpg
67080_617543334951100_634373213_n.jpg

Played through it twice, and on both times I started out with a silver '96 Starlet Glanza V. On the second playthrough I golded all the licenses so technically those reward cars were the first ones I got, but the Starlet was the first one I actually used.

Back