• Total voters
I read in GT5P Manual:

Compatible Wheel:
- Driving Force GT
- Driving Force Pro
- GT Force
- Driving Force
- Driving Force EX

I tried with a wheel "LeaderShip wireless 6726 for PC/PS2/PS3" and WORKS VERY WELL on GT5P!!! How?? I didn´t understand...

Somebody?
thkz!

DFP, but the pedals don't work fine sometimes. And when I steer really hard to correct, it loses its center point, so going straight I hold it a little right or left. But that only happenend to me twice.

DFP, but the pedals don't work fine sometimes. And when I steer really hard to correct, it loses its center point, so going straight I hold it a little right or left. But that only happenend to me twice.

Oh ok... I thought I was the only one with that problem... I had a hectic race and I was thrashing the wheel... then noticed later that the center point had moved a little to the left.... after another hard session though it moved back to its center point again.. strange.. :)

I bought a G25 shortly after getting GT5P. Only prolem was finding something to attatch it to. I had it on a piece of laminate flooring which sat on my lap, lol. My wife finally ordered me a playseat Evolution from the states (can't find them in Canada). Really happy with the setup now.

g25 all the way. I have the dfp and the new dfgt and there's no comparison. G25 is smoother, more accurate, quieter and much more sturdy. The clutch and shifter brings the game to a whole new level. Very happy with it. :)

Back