White GT4 PSP - I want this one! (images)

• Thread starter ajprice
  • 43 comments
With GT4 logo:
psp_turismo_small.jpg

And without:
psp_white_med.jpg

Apparently a special edition for Japan only (boo!). I know what is on my Christmas list now.

I think colourware would paint a black one for you anyway...
They do PS2s, iPods etc in any colour you want so this should be no different...

ajprice
With GT4 logo:
psp_turismo_small.jpg

And without:
psp_white_med.jpg

Apparently a special edition for Japan only (boo!). I know what is on my Christmas list now.

Problem is, you wont be able to play anything but GT4 on it, oh well. Do you think it comes with GT4 included?

^ i doubt u cant play any other game, jst coz its got a Gt logo on it...

this looks hot, am def gettin a white 1, bt it will prob get dirty easier...

s2000lover
^ i doubt u cant play any other game, jst coz its got a Gt logo on it...

this looks hot, am def gettin a white 1, bt it will prob get dirty easier...

Just imagine the irony though, playing a game other than GT4 on a GT4 special edition PSP. You wounld be mocked.

gsavill90
Just imagine the irony though, playing a game other than GT4 on a GT4 special edition PSP. You wounld be mocked.

If u look closer, it doesn't say GT4, it says Gran Turismo!!so there will be no irony thanks to GT Mobile! Cant wait 2 get it!:cheers:

White is pimp, but black looks a lot more sexier. Though, I bet the white won't get as dirty
and see as much smudges and ****.

yeah dont you hate those smudges god piss me off so much haha i need to find a way to wipe them clean i thought about putting rynolds warp around it haha i might try it out actually.

SRT-4
White is pimp, but black looks a lot more sexier. Though, I bet the white won't get as dirty
and see as much smudges and ****.

i doubt it, ill give you example. my cony cd player is pure white, and the remote is white aswell, this remote is used constantly, and now looks like its been shoved up a horses butt. and you cant clean it aswell, but the material its made out of is MATT and roughish, but from the pics, the PSP looks slick and smooth, so it probarbly wont collect as much dirt.

A5H
I think colourware would paint a black one for you anyway...
They do PS2s, iPods etc in any colour you want so this should be no different...

You can't paint black plastic keys clear white

emtiph
Well I guess cell phones are just wasting their valuable battery life then.

On a cellphone, all the buttons are the same which makes it a need for when it is dark. It's just not a necessity on a PSP, as you can easily distinguish which button is wish in poorly lighted areas. They battery is already not very strong, it would just be a waste putting lights on the buttons for show. It's already sexy anyways.

Back