White Smoke Gang !

That was a good little run to have with Slick again :lol: Been drifting with Marc last couple days as well.

TheOvertaker
Yes K.D.F.A. KILLING DRIFTERS 4FUN ALLIANCE!!! I figured 4 is a number so no need to get technical but it starts with F lol!!!:dopey:

Sweet but couldnt be more original then using the letters i started?

Yes K.D.F.A. KILLING Dplease.4FUN ALLIANCE!!! I figured 4 is a number so no need to get technical but it starts with F lol!!!:dopey:
Hahaha Nice.

Sweet but couldnt be more original then using the letters i started?
Just as original as taking a team name from Initial D I suppose :dopey:
Dont bring that type of discussion to MY thread please.

Last edited:
JustDrift893
Just as original as taking a team name from Initial D I suppose :dopey:
Dont bring that type of discussion to MY thread please.

I didnt start RedSuns. Lol that's why Drop5 was original.

SPANK
I didnt start RedSuns. Lol that's why Drop5 was original.

Sweet. As much as I would love to sit here and talk about original team names with you... My thread is not the place.

JustDrift893
Sweet. As much as I would love to sit here and talk about original team names with you... My thread is not the place.

Oh But its a place for people to talk about new ways to use the kdfa. Which has nothing to do with white smoke but i come in and respond to it, now Im the bad guy?

Okay man whatever you say. Thought we moved on from the childish snarky comments to each other. Guess its to much to ask from someone of your nature.

SPANK
Oh But its a place for people to talk about new ways to use the kdfa. Which has nothing to do with white smoke but i come in and respond to it, now Im the bad guy?

Okay man whatever you say. Thought we moved on from the childish snarky comments to each other. Guess its to much to ask from someone of your nature.

Nobody said there using your precious KDF. Overtake presented the idea to me and we moved on, so your first comment was not even needed.

And ok, whatever you say.

JustDrift893
Nobody said there using your precious KDF. Overtake presented the idea to me and we moved on, so your first comment was not even needed.

And ok, whatever you say.

But the idea was taking from somewhere. Im not saying its copyrighted so i don't care. Just have a history with your team in taking initials and using them in a condescending way. So you see why my comment was needed.

SPANK
But the idea was taking from somewhere. Im not saying its copyrighted so i don't care. Just have a history with your team in taking initials and using them in a condescending way. So you see why my comment was needed.

Huh? I see your concern but... I did not create this here KDFA so you it would have made more sence for you to go express your feelings about KDFA with someone else.

JustDrift893
Huh? I see your concern but... I did not create this here KDFA so you it would have made more sence for you to go express your feelings about KDFA with someone else.

I was talking to d1. Not you.

JustDrift893
I would appreciate if you did it through PM next time.

I hope you're telling d1 to do the same thing. Since you know he was way off topic and is not even a part of your team.

I hope you're telling d1 to do the same thing. Since you know he was way off topic and is not even a part of your team.

Here at the White Smoke Gang we value our allies and have a deep respect for each other, almost as if we were part of the same team. So when an allied team is telling me about expanding the alliance through a new group he made... I think that makes us perfectly on topic. Unless a mod says otherwise of course.

JustDrift893
Here at the White Smoke Gang we value our allies and have a deep respect for each other, almost as if we were part of the same team. So when an allied team is telling me about expanding the alliance through a new group he made... I think that makes us perfectly on topic. Unless a mod says otherwise of course.

Okay man.

As most of you know, we are having a little get together tommoro.
PlanktonBallin.jpg

Making a list, ya'll...got all these fr and awd chassis listed along with their respective wheelbases and widths; gonna make swapping a lot easier. Gonna have to look up front and rear track widths to make it more accurate, maybe I should make like a table or something.

Making a list, ya'll...got all these fr and awd chassis listed along with their respective wheelbases and widths; gonna make swapping a lot easier. Gonna have to look up front and rear track widths to make it more accurate, maybe I should make like a table or something.
Good idea marc !

Sorry bout last night guys, Things got pretty crazy so I couldn't make it. I know we are not the most active team but I was surprised at how fast everyone got back to me 👍

Here is the deal, Im pushing it to the next upcoming Friday. This should also give us enough time to get some good modded cars around by then.

JustDrift893
Good idea marc !

Sorry bout last night guys, Things got pretty crazy so I couldn't make it. I know we are not the most active team but I was surprised at how fast everyone got back to me 👍

Here is the deal, Im pushing it to the next upcoming Friday. This should also give us enough time to get some good modded cars around by then.

Don't feel bad, I didn't make it either..lol..working out a chassis for the 240RS..it might have to be slammed but we will fill out those fender flares.

Back