White Smoke Gang !

That would be cool too, lets round up some troops, fill that highway up! What car do you have in mind?

I'll be on later tonight, after 9 as usual haha.

Edit, 2 more days till VDC, you ready?

That would be cool too, lets round up some troops, fill that highway up! What car do you have in mind?

I'll be on later tonight, after 9 as usual haha.

Edit, 2 more days till VDC, you ready?

I was thinking Ferrari, but im not sure yet. But yeah if anything ill just gather the goons :lol:

VDC... Not really, but I dont really care either. I was really pumped, but once I actually started putting tire wear on and off I noticed a physics change on my car, so it kinda kills my hunger to participate.

Welcome Redline, you're in good hands :). We need a photo shoot!

Awesome runs last night, too bad my pedal was sticking, it was screwing me up, i kept oversteering and spinning. I think I cleaned it up, should be working for tonight. I actually tried going back to the controller, man, that didn't work :lol:, sucks big time!

Edit: Ferrari would be cool for some wangan.

Last edited:
Who said the G27 is better than DFGT ? Iv had this crap for a month and the FFB messes up couple hours before VDC. Its always shaking as if im im the dirt.

JustDrift893
Who said the G27 is better than DFGT ? Iv had this crap for a month and the FFB messes up couple hours before VDC. Its always shaking as if im im the dirt.

G27 is better than the DFGT.

Sometimes you get a defective wheel. It happens.

I had two DFGT go to crap from normal stuff. A wheel shouldn't break from trying to recover from speed wobbles which two DFGTs did. So yeah. Just get your replacement and have fun. I would advise not to run Power Assisted Steering on and high FFB settings. Specially both of those on at the same time.

:lol: Yeah G27 is better... When its not broken.

WSG, I will be gone for a few days. When I get back we will get right to work on a new video 👍

OP Update... RedlineGTS has been added to the roster.

PhotoGrid_1360267695595_zps29b7fc84.jpg

White Smoke Gang... Listen up, No more games. Next weekend we are all gonna take our shirts off and take turns slapping each other's chest till we turn red, to honor the Japanese and show people how tough we are.

Last edited:
Congrats REDLINE, we must drift some more. Probably help me tune my BTR.

Ignorant question, so in order to join that person MUST have a wheel? What if they're exceptional on DS3?

Congrats REDLINE, we must drift some more. Probably help me tune my BTR.

Ignorant question, so in order to join that person MUST have a wheel? What if they're exceptional on DS3?

No exeptions, wheel drifters only.

I know I've been out for awhile, just got through fighting off the flu, and possibly walking pneumonia...but like always, I'm comin back with some stuff...got a new headset, and in 3-5 business days...

I've been taking time off of drifting for a bit, I find when I go at it too much, I get a bit sloppy. I'll be on during the weekend.

Back