White Smoke Gang !

Bluntified
How's the video coming?

PSN was down almost all night, I finally shut it off around 12:30 because I couldn't get online. Its OK though, it gave me a chance to work on some tunes. I was working on an Evo for touge, I'll bring it out next time to see if it can keep up with you lol.

It still isn't up as of 20 minutes ago.

Well for me it is hahaha.

I have 2 psn accounts I have been able to sign on with all night. But the rest of them no.

I have been hearing that whatever accounts you were signed in on with in the beginning of the maintenance you can get online with.

Bluntified
How's the video coming?

PSN was down almost all night, I finally shut it off around 12:30 because I couldn't get online. Its OK though, it gave me a chance to work on some tunes. I was working on an Evo for touge, I'll bring it out next time to see if it can keep up with you lol.

My old account said maintenance but my RSM accound signed in I found this very strange as there both uk accounts lol.

Reddee
My old account said maintenance but my RSM accound signed in I found this very strange as there both uk accounts lol.

This is why....
Lock2Lock
It still isn't up as of 20 minutes ago.

Well for me it is hahaha.

I have 2 psn accounts I have been able to sign on with all night. But the rest of them no.

I have been hearing that whatever accounts you were signed in on with in the beginning of the maintenance you can get online with.

My UK account xBLiTZzZ is all good.
My Japanese account Blitzu is also fine! ;D
Haha strange :P

Got kinda lazy, all this footage and I dont know what to do.

I hear that, sometimes if you have too much at once it feels like "what do I do" lol. You gotta start from scratch, fresh!

Your PSN working? I been out for almost 24 hours now, sucks big time.

Bluntified
I hear that, sometimes if you have too much at once it feels like "what do I do" lol. You gotta start from scratch, fresh!

Your PSN working? I been out for almost 24 hours now, sucks big time.

Yeah might just start fresh.
I havnt tried to get on PSN since yesterday afternoon, so im not really sure whats going on.

Good luck man! WSG represent!!

Me and my girl is gonna visit my parents today, I'll be on later tonight (9ish) if you looking for a partner, I could use a brush up too :lol:.

Check you later.

Bluntified
Good luck man! WSG represent!!

Me and my girl is gonna visit my parents today, I'll be on later tonight (9ish) if you looking for a partner, I could use a brush up too :lol:.

Check you later.

Thanks Blunt ! Luckily VDC got pushed back so I have time to learn the section. I also decided to go threw with the Z34 video and its about 75% done.
I might be on tonight ;)

New Video !!! Finally done slacking... Could not let footage waste so put together a little something. Check it out !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Q4efWt6HE
A few of my friends poped up in the video. You will know who you are when you see it.

For some reason it only lets me put the link here and not the whole video?

I saw it though, looks really good, the song goes with it nicely 👍. You and that lotus was mad close lol, who was that?

Edit: I'm gonna be off a way or two, I'm sick as heck and been in bed all day, sucks.

I saw it though, looks really good, the song goes with it nicely 👍. You and that lotus was mad close lol, who was that?

Edit: I'm gonna be off a way or two, I'm sick as heck and been in bed all day, sucks.
Thanks ! Im trying to break away from all the mainstream music that gets put in drift videos and do my own thing 👍

Nice video Slick, we had some good runs at grand valley. I haven't used my Lotus since lol.
Thanks ! Very good runs 👍

Man, I been sick for the past couple days now, took time off work and everything. I've been so bored I actually watched the whole Initial D series (except 5), back to back lol.

I'm a lot better now though, I'll be on later today, maybe into some touge :lol:, after watching all that. I've been looking up some tunes so I should be ready to go.

Everyone...
Wish my bro E-Murda some good luck... As he filled out an application... and has been selected to go audition on "Freestyle Friday" !!!!

Tommorow is just the beggining, as he must battle his way through a room of New Yorks finest MC's just to make it to Round 1 on TV.

They split everyone up and had them battle one person, everyone has to wait to see if you get a phone call 💡 ;)

Anyway I been thinking about next video... Any ideas ?

Back