Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
dhandes disappeared just after his wedding. I hope he's doing ok, he hasn't posted for a long time, perhaps the missus banned him?
Haven't seen Shem for a while, this W3HS guy is just creepy.

I am surprised Darin hasn't been mentioned a lot more on her, he seemed pretty big back in the days before Der Alta banned him. I wish I could have been here when he was around.

Cap'n Jack did say this earlier. ;)
I still see Darin posting regularly at another forum I visit. He was big on GT5 for a while but had no interest in coming back to GTP from what I gathered.
I wonder what forum he is talking about.

He's alive and well though, just seemed to drop out of GT when PS3 became the way to go.
Have you spoke to him?
There wasn't a particular user who I constantly interacted or bonded with here, but if I have to mention one name...

It's Parnelli Bone.

When I was only a lurker on this site who hadn't even registered, I used to read and enjoy his GT2 stories. I haven't been seeing him making posts lately.
Yes I remember him. He was somewhat active in the GT2 section when first started here. I used to enjoy reading a lot of his posts. 👍
That's as maybe, but nobody has heard from ultrabeat in ages!
ultrabeat=Danny :sly:

Last edited:
I'd quite like @Shannon back.

Hard to believe there were actually members that once held the title of most GTP posts before Famine, but there actually were a few...Shannon, Zero, and probably Jordan were the othersesis.

Or just get a new one. The GTPlanet Mass Debate finished like, months ago.

Okey I honestly have no idea what you mean by "GTPlanet Mass Debate", but yea he could get a new avatar if he wanted to. ;) I wonder what's stopping TheCracker from reuploading or changing his avatar, his is so darn pixelated I don't see how he can live with it like that. :crazy: Oh well, in the end it's still his decision. :)

Anyway, on topic I miss vandenal, he used to be fairly active when I started here and even when I was lurking the forums months before I signed up here. I know he said earlier in this thread that he was keeping his posting down but he doesn't get on as often as he used too. I wonder what he has been up to lately.

I wonder what's stopping TheCracker from reuploading or changing his avatar, his is so darn pixelated I don't see how he can live with it like that. :crazy: Oh well, in the end it's still his decision. :).

I'm strictly 8-bit ;)

Back