Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Already missing FastASheck as well, he was a good friend. :(

This. Although he was a bit hot-headed at times, he was easy to get along with for me. He was very active here in GTPlanet, especially in areas involving GT5 hybriding. When I saw his profile listed as Banned, I was deeply upset.

This. Although he was a bit hot-headed at times, he was easy to get along with for me. He was very active here in GTPlanet, especially in areas involving GT5 hybriding. When I saw his profile listed as Banned, I was deeply upset.
I think hybriding is what brought him here. ;) He seemed to stay there a lot.

Hybriding just isn't the same without the ability to go online. I reverted back to 2.11 this morning, and got bored quickly. Now i'm back once again at 2.12. :guilty:

And thank you, that link is gold! : D

:lol: I thought the same thing as I read through the thread 5 minutes ago.

He also tried to steal some of Gtun3d's (I pretty sure it was Gtun3d, someone correct me if I'm wrong.) art on another forum.

Igbloodibydoobadabawhaaaaaaat!? Really?

Liquid left? :embarrassed:

I quote Monatsende quoting Liquid. A quoteception of sorts.

He`s not away for a long time if at all...

Liquid: "I am moving back to a household with no home telephone, and consequently no internet. I will be restricted to app based internet browsing only. Sadly, this means my posting and visiting frequency here at the Planet is going to plummet and disappear."

Don`t miss to miss him. Sooner or later.

He might not completely disappear, but he may, so we'll see. If he does stop existing here he will be missed. I'm not sure how long he's gone for though, might be a long while, or a short while, we'll see. I don't think he's actually moved yet as well.

Hey no hard feelings bro. This thread's been going strong since it was resurrected. :)
Yea I know, but I am one of those people likes resurrecting old threads, I think it is fun! :dopey: Problem is, if I do it will get locked since we have a newer more up to date one of it. So I am just going to leave it. :(

I thought i was missing for a while, then i logged in and saw my name in the online users list. :)

His favourite state of matter was plasma. Though I might be wrong on that.

Last edited:
Well I usually don't double post unless it is on a thread that hasn't been hit up in a while but another member I still miss on here is Gamerdog6482. I can still remember the day he got banned, it wasn't a good day for me or him.

I recently spotted him on NextGenUpdate and he appears to back on PSN again since the release of GT6, but I still miss seeing him on here. :(

On another note, Duke is back, I understand some of ya'll miss him. I have seen him online recently and according to his signature, he kind of has returned! :D

Last edited:
Something interestng I discovered is that there was actually another thread like this created a long ago. ;) If I had to have to known this thread was going to be created, I would have resurrected that one. :(
Bumping a 10 year old thread doesnt get much more hardcore then that. I would do it for the lolz :lol: .

Resurrecting a 10 year old thread doesnt get much more hardcore then that. I would do it for the lolz :lol: .
Fixed it for you. ;)

I have successfully resurrected a thread about that old once, without it being locked. ;)

I am not even going to touch that thread because that I don't want that time capsule to get locked. :( I went on a resurrecting montage once on Christmas last year and even resurrected a thread that had been dead since 2001, but it got locked later. :indiff: From that point on, I am more mindful about what threads I resurrect. ;)

TB
The thread was last posted in... in 2003. Nothing to fix.
Well at least not now since this thread has been created.

I haven't seen Xenn online in about a month now. I wonder how he is been. He was the reason I signed up here in the first place.

In most cases, one bumps a ten-year-old thread with the same caution you'd use when opening a ten-year-old carton of milk. Mods don't like cleaning up either mess.

But if a thread is viable, or occasionally active, and you're contributing to it (not something like "wow, old thread") go right ahead. Otherwise, it's straight-up Useless Post fodder.

(Edit: I posted in the first page of that thread. I feel old again.)

Back