Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Didn't even need the profile information. Once the picture dumps in Cars in General came back, newly created account, put 2 and 2 together... boom turns out he's back. Call me Holmes. :sly:

Wait, why'd that dodge guy get banned? I remember the nonsense about the K-cars but not the part where he got booted.

Same question as above, why is this allowed?
I don't even know myself, but I assume that when I was banned (a perma-ban), many details of my account became erased and could not be recovered, therefore I had to start from scratch. Either way, I couldn't be more grateful that I was given the opportunity of a second third chance.

GTP definitely has a ban on returning members. Thats why Jahgee got banned when he came back. Either all or nothing please.

Im positive because Jahgee came back after the Cole Whitt deal and got banned again under his new account before he could even post lol
Reason why I say that may not be true is, I did the same thing as him when I get banned, yet here I am. The mods could've easily banned me when I made my new account but fortunately they didn't!

On a serious note: praiano. He’s not gone-gone yet, but he’s closed his tuning shop on GTS which is a shame because I liked his tunes. They were a good base for testing out changes to the suspension.

On a somewhat serious note: Jahgee. He did nothing wrong.

Back