Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Guess what I am back.
It was hard to prove and only a few cars had any evidence of it which I never denied.
Never once "forced" anyone to believe it??? The point of a discussion is to debate it right? Same way people would "force" denial of its existence right... it's a discussion/debate. I still feel that I made valid points using the HPA Stage II R32 considering it's modifications of the IRL car. All in all it was a discussion.

Also GT6 ruined the experience for me for the GT series. I don't even want to talk about GT Sport. I have gotten a PC and a entire new gaming setup now. Plus working on my real life drift car so yeah pretty much done with Gran Turismo.
Lock, is that really you? Well, what do ya know? Welcome back, dude! Can't believe you went on a 4-year hiatus! Anyway, do you still remember me? ROFL! Never mind that topic in GT from a long time ago, maybe we're just immature back then! :lol::cheers:

giphy.webp

Well, what do ya know? Welcome back, dude! Can't believe you went on a 4-year hiatus! Anyway, do you still remember me? ROFL! Never mind that topic from a long time ago, maybe we're just immature back then! :lol::cheers:

giphy.gif

Thanks. Yeah I think it was shortly after the convenience of the APP went away I started to fade off here. Plus life got in the way.
And yeah hahaha 4 years does a lot to someone's development haha

I think so... did you change or your name? Sorry my memory is kind of well **** lol.

Thanks. Yeah I think it was shortly after the convenience of the APP went away I started to fade off here. Plus life got in the way.
And yeah hahaha 4 years does a lot to someone's development haha

I think so... did you change or your name? Sorry my memory is kind of well **** lol.
So sounds like you've come a long way, huh? Surprisingly, at least you've managed to come to visit this site once again. That was a long time ago but nevertheless, I still remember you. I'm that crazy guy who usually flocked in GT5 threads before and we used to bump into each other, even though we didn't agree in some things and got into some petty arguments lol! But that was years ago. Time really travels so fast but it's good to see you're alive after all. :):lol:

Thanks! :bowdown:

Everything is peachy!

I haven't felt this good in years. BTW, I still eat nuts but not daily anymore. I think I eat about 10% of what I used to eat.

The reason I stopped posting (I logged in to answer a few PM's) is that I wanted to spend less time behind my computer and do other stuff instead (priorities) and I try to avoid conflicts with other members (which I don't like because it always made me feel bad).

See ya maybe in a few months.

:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Happy Christmas and a Marry Newyear to everyone.

Very nice to be thought of, I do miss being more engaged here, the last twelve months or so have been life-changing and often extremely challenging for me though. My hope for the future is less drama outside of GTP so as to save myself for all the drama inside it.
The christmas lights on GTP have an optional "on" switch this year. 👍

Wonder what happen to @torque99 ? he was always so active with posting his great game photo's but hasn't log on since Nov 21 2019?

Thanks @Chikane I was burnt out a little :scared: and took a nice long break last year from all the forums and photo sites I was on! I now just take my time and post mainly on twitter occasionally. Mostly Project Cars2.👍

Last edited:
Back