Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Eminembeastfan2!
Hmmm I wonder what Eminembeastfan1 drives...

"Okay so this guy with a bmw than a mercedes than a dodge pickup think they can beat my car btw my car is a toyota camry 2001 LE with a 2.2L engine and it can out accel any car because I know how to. I know they try to beat me because they so impatient and they keep moving forward thinking they can beat me so I just stand still and when light turns green bye bye I be long gone from them or a short distance gone some times. I obey the laws I don't street race and don't intend to. I just pull away faster I never go like 20 mph extra I just like 10 mph extra and its safe because I can handle it. I know where I can go fast and go slow and how to handle turns.

I am not like those other kids that think they know everything bout driving. But those people just piss me off trying to pass me and they go slow so I got tired of that and just beat them to that single lane. Once again for the guys that think they read it all. I don't street race and never intend to, its just to pass the other guy so he won't be going slow in front me. What I mean by slow is they either go 5mph extra down or just go the right limit.

BTW if it was illegal to go 10mph extra I would already gotten a ticket because I go 10mph extra near cops as well as where everyone slows down and I repeat I never gotten a ticket and never close to an accident either. I do slow down a little when raining or like snow but I go like the right speed when raining. When heavy snow I tend to slow down a lot like -5 mph or just the right speed because I know I am not experienced in snow."

Last edited:
Been a few years since @CarBastard last logged in. Seemed active in most corners of the forum and especially in the old Le Mans 24 Hours threads.

I just pull away faster I never go like 20 mph extra I just like 10 88 mph extra and its safe because I can handle it.

anim_c65ca6ab-aada-b674-c5bb-265afc7215ec.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm I wonder what Eminembeastfan1 drives...

"Okay so this guy with a bmw than a mercedes than a dodge pickup think they can beat my car btw my car is a toyota camry 2001 LE with a 2.2L engine and it can out accel any car because I know how to. I know they try to beat me because they so impatient and they keep moving forward thinking they can beat me so I just stand still and when light turns green bye bye I be long gone from them or a short distance gone some times. I obey the laws I don't street race and don't intend to. I just pull away faster I never go like 20 mph extra I just like 10 mph extra and its safe because I can handle it. I know where I can go fast and go slow and how to handle turns.

I am not like those other kids that think they know everything bout driving. But those people just piss me off trying to pass me and they go slow so I got tired of that and just beat them to that single lane. Once again for the guys that think they read it all. I don't street race and never intend to, its just to pass the other guy so he won't be going slow in front me. What I mean by slow is they either go 5mph extra down or just go the right limit.

BTW if it was illegal to go 10mph extra I would already gotten a ticket because I go 10mph extra near cops as well as where everyone slows down and I repeat I never gotten a ticket and never close to an accident either. I do slow down a little when raining or like snow but I go like the right speed when raining. When heavy snow I tend to slow down a lot like -5 mph or just the right speed because I know I am not experienced in snow."
Did you say a 2.2 Camry? Must be some kind of hopped up Camry then. I have a 2006 2.2 Camry and it sure as hell isn't blowing the doors off of anything. A 2001 Camry. That's the best I've heard in a long time.

The ultimate GTP four car garage. 2.2 Camry, Pontiac Sunbird, Dodge Aries and an automatic WRX wagon.
I actually saw a pristine Sunbird the other day and got excited. I haven't seen one in probably 15 years as our winters turned most of them to rust long ago.

Yes, indeed. Thank you for that information.
He is certainly one of a kind, that's for sure.

Incidentally, I used only information he publicly shared on GTP to find him... it is remarkable what you can find on the internet.

I won't divulge any other information than to say that it looks like he and his family are doing great.

I miss @Drave. Got reminded of him after I read thru the ludicrous claims thread a few days ago out of boredom, and it's a shame he got banned as quickly as he did. His essay-like posts were really something to read.

Good, now give me the likes I deserve in the car association thread. :lol: :embarrassed:
I’m not participating in that thread anymore. So I’m passing the mantle of the person handing out all the likes to you.

I ran into @Muzaffar on some FB group page lol.
it was an itasha group I think? lmao sorry I haven't really been active on GTP, married life really take a toll on you somehow hahaha. Also haven't really been playing any games besides mobile games these days, the last GT game I played was GT6 lol, and I haven't bought a PS4 or have any new computers or consoles since. Did play FH4 a bit on my wife's pc, but has to stop as the new updates just made the game unplayable on her pc (scalpers and pandemic ruined everything) but yeah, can't really promise when I'll come back again. Could be gone for another few months or years again... 😅 (I'll be more active on FB for sure)

it was an itasha group I think? lmao sorry I haven't really been active on GTP, married life really take a toll on you somehow hahaha. Also haven't really been playing any games besides mobile games these days, the last GT game I played was GT6 lol, and I haven't bought a PS4 or have any new computers or consoles since. Did play FH4 a bit on my wife's pc, but has to stop as the new updates just made the game unplayable on her pc (scalpers and pandemic ruined everything) but yeah, can't really promise when I'll come back again. Could be gone for another few months or years again... 😅 (I'll be more active on FB for sure)
Be safe out there bud.

It's been a fair bit since I last saw @TenEightyOne post anything. Looks like it's been a month and change since his last public activity on the forum, but much of his activity up to that point isn't where I would normally see it.

Hope he's doing well just the same.

I recently noticed that @Scaff has been inactive for a few months, and his YT channel is also down. Seems odd since he was present pretty much daily, and then just dropped off. Hope he's doing alright.

I've also been curious about @Zenith's whereabouts. I remember closely following the build thread on his LS-swapped Mustang. Again, hoping he's doing alright, and am curious about the state of his Mustang nowadays.

Back