Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
@kikie ?

Its frequently himself posting on here about other members MIA. But looks like he's not been on in 3 weeks, which is odd for kikie.

edit Looks like he's had a spat with management and is taking a self imposed break from us all. 💅
Missing him. I'll have to jam on some Bread in his honor.

I would also like to say Kikie is missed. Love that dude.

Hope he is doing alright.

And eating legumes.

Last edited:
I would also like to say Kikie is missed. Love that dude.

Hope he is doing alright.

And eating nuts.
Who was he? I wasn't around here back then.
The user who created this forum hasn't been on since 2016. Almost 6 years, check his profile.

Last edited:
I hope that's not a euphemism.
No, he literally loves nuts. (Gosh, that sounds so bad.)

He would buy giant bags of cashews, and other types that I don't exactly recall.

And edited my last post to sound less degenerate.

Unfortunately, we have good reason to believe that the news regarding kikie/Chris is not good.

I'm very sad to report that it does appear to be the case that Chris has passed away. While I can't verify that for certain right now, it is likely to be the case, though I am trying to get some verification.

I will, of course, pass on more information if/when I get it. I do hope that it isn't the case, but if it is then I can only reiterate what @ROAD_DOGG33J has already said insomuch as I hope Chris is at peace.

Yeah that's what I've thought for quite a while actually, just didn't want to bring it up.
I was worried about him when reading his last post quite a while back and have checked a few times if he'd been active in the meantime but sadly not.

Hopefully we are all very much mistaken with Chris.

Having just returned here for the first time in years, it is odd to see so many that were extremely active and I communicated with often just disappeared; most of the names I now see here are total strangers... and I only had contact with a couple outside of GTP, like Hollow and Danny

He would buy giant bags of cashews, and other types that I don't exactly recall.

For kikie, on my way home today. 😢
082CBC12-1E5B-42B7-A9FB-9DD9D8D45540.jpeg

I think one of the most memorable things he did was to contact and gather every member from Belgium for the GTPlanet world map thread!

Last edited:
Please tell me that’s speculation, @Touring Mars. 🥺
I know he was on the edge, I always thought he’d pull through.
Not gonna lie, I don’t often get emotional but I’m close to tears now.

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear about his death, that's why he hasn't posted in 6 years. Wow, how unexpected and tragic! Hope his family is doing okay, I'm sure they're upset.

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear about his death, that's why he hasn't posted in 6 years. Wow, how unexpected and tragic! Hope his family is doing okay, I'm sure they're upset.
What is this 6 years business? It's been 7 months.

RIP, kikie. :(

TB
What is this 6 years business? It's been 7 months.

RIP, kikie. :(
Oh sorry, I got confused. Well I went on kikie's page and the last post from that user was on August 4 2021, so 10 months ago.

I'm afraid not.

While definitive proof is hard to come by, unfortunately his Facebook page has been 'memorialised', which usually means a family member has confirmed their passing.
:nervous: Can’t believe it. Don’t want to believe it.
This is too much for me right now.

Just now seeing these posts regarding @kikie. I'm deeply saddened, and at a loss for words.

kikie was a special human, to say the least. He had the heart of a five year old. So much love, and an absolute ton of goofiness. He struck me as someone who was shamelessly himself, and I admired when he showed that.

You will be very much missed, kikie.

Last edited:
@Neal - Man, I miss those days of talking nonsense with him. Never got to meet him IRL either, which is a big regret.

Couldn’t give a monkey’s about the rest of you... even those I’ve met. :yuck:

Actually, where’s @Danny these days?

@Neal - Man, I miss those days of talking nonsense with him. Never got to meet him IRL either, which is a big regret.

Couldn’t give a monkey’s about the rest of you... even those I’ve met. :yuck:

Actually, where’s @Danny these days?
Danny's last post was January of this year in the Infield. As for Neal, that was before my time going off his last posts being 2013. A veteran member who knows him would need to check on him.

I'm afraid not.

While definitive proof is hard to come by, unfortunately his Facebook page has been 'memorialised', which usually means a family member has confirmed their passing.
Damn. kikie was a real mushroom fun guy.

Back