Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
I must say: WebWolf is missing as well. See him online from time to time on the PSN.

howlingwolf.jpg

Lotus350/Kelly

I have not see her or her husband Ron (Mr P) around for quite some time!

I have a few old racing mates that used to be active that I miss, but they were only active in the racing sections...

He's only been gone 2 days, plus he's still online as often as he was before the requested ban.

Also, MercilessOne is another member who I miss talking with. Too bad he pushed his luck last July and got perma-banned. The last thing I heard from him was that he'd joined the U.S. Air Force, which was last December.

I just saw a really nice old Cougar today and it hit me. Where has Venari been lately?

EDIT:
Looks like he's been posting here lately guess I've just looking at wrong threads. Want to see more of his Cougar though!

Missing person: MarcosChelas

Some kind of special way of communication which I liked a lot. Special as well: heavy knowledge of Latin... :)👍

I miss Igwyana, he was the one that got me started in the marketplace.Great guy, hopefully things are going good for him at the furniture store:tup:

I also miss Isocollector, even though he was full of spicy spam and having been banned from 4 different user names. He was a lot of entertainment..sorry mods:sly:

I have not seen Dr.Mabuse666 or ZeGermanBastorD in a while.

:gtpflag:

MercilessOne.

He was a good brony and a fun guy. Just...sometimes posted some things that were a bit over the line.

I'm not around much myself these days, but there are quite a few guys I used to race a lot. Not many of them are around anymore.

I keep planning to participate in the forums more often, but I only seem to have time to spectate.

After being surrounded by Canadians for way too long, I'll have to say that I sorta miss chatting with Bopop4; he's still around, but, we don't talk much anymore. Bah.

Stupid edithammer.

Thread was dead, gamerdog revived it, I'll just do my part.

Back