Who Else is Hoping for Registry Event 02 SOON?!?!?!

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 13 comments

LinPark

Premium
United States
Delaware, OH
GTP_LinPark
I'm sure the OLR Admin team is busy and the lack of an Expert World Event is greatly hindering the ability to get us all together - any hints/clues when the next Registry Event might show up?

It's probably going to be very soon after the IFTC tournament comes to a close as the race admin mods are expending limitless amounts of energy to keep that going smoothly.

There's only about 2 weeks of that left, and probably many more GTPers keen to get in on the Events, so it'll need all their attention.

That's my guess anyway.

All the best
Maz

Yeah think the race admin team are putting alot of effort into that 👍

Hopefully soon as I missed the first one :( Cant wait to take part in the second.

Lets hope soon :)

Jack

Me hope soon too but the mod guys must be working their asses off in IFTC so let's give them a break, don't hold our breaths and patiently await their schedule 👍

We've had some background discussions and something is certainly in the works. We'll keep you posted. 👍

From the people that have posted that they are going to run event #2, it seems that NTCS drivers are far and few between.
(I didn't want to clutter up the sign in thread so I posted this here)

From the people that have posted that they are going to run event #2, it seems that NTCS drivers are far and few between.
(I didn't want to clutter up the sign in thread so I posted this here)

We'll have enough to match up initially, and the events will likely change, so that we can incorporate some world events into the mix. I just did not want to be limited by that.

And I already have at least 4 entrants that are division 4, Gold and NTSC. So I can pair you in the first week. 👍

Jack's Race of Champions should get hot once the event updates post later tonight - sign up for that if you haven't. And maybe when Sphinx shows back up he'll be well rested and chompin at the bit to start event 3. :)

Latest Posts

Back