Who else still enjoy's playing GTPSP

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 56 comments
I love just driving the old tracks and I like the Ricardo Tormo track that was in it its only ever been in psp

I still am, though I'm thinking of selling my PSP or trading it for a PS2. Also a couple of screenshots I took.
snap006 (2).png
snap171.PNG
snap175.PNG
snap168.PNG

That time though.
snap002.PNG

I have Gran Turismo PSP for those times I'm travelling for work. It's something to do in the hotel of a night. It'll also get a thorough work out when I fly from Melbourne to Paris in a months' time. 27 hours of flying and changing planes. :crazy::ouch:

I still play it, I'm trying to get as many cars as i can. Wish people were on Adhoc Party as well. its nice to be able to drive my favorite cars wherever I'm at. All the old tracks missing from the newer GTs like Midfield, Seattle, New York, Are all still very fun to drive around.

I haven't touched my PSP in almost a year. I've got it plugged in ready to fire up GTPSP when its done charging!

I just downloaded on the ps3 and transfer it to my vita. I use to have this game on my psp but it didn't load up no more. Haven't played in three years. The game is still fun to play and it's nice to drive on the classic tracks like Seattle and test course and along with the others.

I'll occassionally do a couple laps worth of racing or time trials, but I pretty much always wind up depressed over how much better a GT Vita could be and the fact that we'll probably never see one.

Still, a nice way to revisit some classic PS2-era tracks without having to actually dig out the PS2. So I do appreciate that, even if I'd rather see some of these tracks return to the console entries...

I'm still playing it, but I think I'll stop when I S-rank everything. Since collecting all the cars in GT5 I haven't had that same itch to scratch in 6 nor PSP. Having said that I did spend 2 hours and 10 minutes grinding the test track to buy the FGT... I have no idea why though because I can't beat the AI on any circuit (except the TT) with it.

I still play it from time to time, but my PSP has the urge to break any UMDs I own. I can count four games which have been at least partially broken, one needed replacing, another probably needs the same (but I can't find a replacement :( ) and two more have had loading difficulties, one of which I've managed to find a program that can download the UMD to a digital copy and i've run it from there.

It's a shame, really, the UMDs really killed off any chance the PSP had. The PSP had a far superior library to the Nintendo DS, but the PSP was really let down by the awfulness of the UMDs. Thankfully Vita abandoned this format.

Given that, I try to play GTPSP whenever I can, but I'm not sure if I'm going to sell my PSP collection or not...

I played this game on my friends PSP because i never owned an PSP nor PS Vita back then and thought it's good game but compared to the other one's and you will find that this one is the worst between all GT games.

My cousin gave the PSP to me couple months ago and so this was my first ever PSP game i had.

Back