Who else still enjoy's playing GTPSP

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by kayto101, Mar 27, 2014.

1. kayto101

kayto101

I still love the game and driving the classic tracks on there who else thinks this as well

2. Mumbles

Mumbles

I Gave my PSP away :( so i can't play it, i'm thinking of buying one in the future though :)

3. Suzumiya

Suzumiya

Kind of fun when on the go and there's nothing to do or when you're waiting for something. Has some really nice physics and a cool selection of cars and tracks to keep me busy for a long time. :D

4. kayto101

kayto101

I love just driving the old tracks and I like the Ricardo Tormo track that was in it its only ever been in psp

5. Mumbles

Mumbles

It was in Tourist Trophy as well :p

kayto101 likes this.
  6. kayto101

kayto101

yeah

7. Lubeify100

Lubeify100

I still play it. I need to get all the cars. Very close though

kayto101 likes this.
  8. kayto101

kayto101

that's what I do on the game

Lubeify100 likes this.
  9. Mustangmiha

Mustangmiha

I still am, though I'm thinking of selling my PSP or trading it for a PS2. Also a couple of screenshots I took.
    snap006 (2).png snap171.PNG snap175.PNG snap168.PNG
    That time though.
    snap002.PNG

10. ajrichar

ajrichar

I have Gran Turismo PSP for those times I'm travelling for work. It's something to do in the hotel of a night. It'll also get a thorough work out when I fly from Melbourne to Paris in a months' time. 27 hours of flying and changing planes. :crazy::ouch:

jflomario and kayto101 like this.
  11. Spitfiredwod

Spitfiredwod

I still play it, I'm trying to get as many cars as i can. Wish people were on Adhoc Party as well. its nice to be able to drive my favorite cars wherever I'm at. All the old tracks missing from the newer GTs like Midfield, Seattle, New York, Are all still very fun to drive around.

kayto101 likes this.
  12. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

13. MarcoM

MarcoM

I still play it on the Vita. Other race games have come and go. But GTpsp still rocks.

kayto101 likes this.
  14. acascianelli

acascianelli

I recently dug up my PSPGo and have been playing GT:pSP again. I used to play it on my TV with a DS3, but haven't found the dock yet.

15. optiongamers

optiongamers

I play GTPSP when I go on holiday on my vita and I am trying to gold all the challanges it's like some weird traditional challnge thing to me.

kayto101 likes this.
  16. kayto101

kayto101

I do the same thing but I've still got it on psp it's my most played game On mine

17. GBalao888

GBalao888

I play it on my Vita. Got all cars.

kayto101 likes this.
  18. Qvale

Qvale

I haven't touched my PSP in almost a year. I've got it plugged in ready to fire up GTPSP when its done charging!

19. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I play it to collect all the cars.

GBalao888 likes this.
  20. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

I just downloaded on the ps3 and transfer it to my vita. I use to have this game on my psp but it didn't load up no more. Haven't played in three years. The game is still fun to play and it's nice to drive on the classic tracks like Seattle and test course and along with the others.

21. Qvale

Qvale

I forgot how fun GT PSP was. I love all the old tracks it has.

ArR29 likes this.
  22. Lain

Lain Premium

I'll occassionally do a couple laps worth of racing or time trials, but I pretty much always wind up depressed over how much better a GT Vita could be and the fact that we'll probably never see one.

Still, a nice way to revisit some classic PS2-era tracks without having to actually dig out the PS2. So I do appreciate that, even if I'd rather see some of these tracks return to the console entries...

23. neema_t

neema_t Premium

I'm still playing it, but I think I'll stop when I S-rank everything. Since collecting all the cars in GT5 I haven't had that same itch to scratch in 6 nor PSP. Having said that I did spend 2 hours and 10 minutes grinding the test track to buy the FGT... I have no idea why though because I can't beat the AI on any circuit (except the TT) with it.

24. Pirleli

Pirleli

I still play it from time to time, but my PSP has the urge to break any UMDs I own. I can count four games which have been at least partially broken, one needed replacing, another probably needs the same (but I can't find a replacement :( ) and two more have had loading difficulties, one of which I've managed to find a program that can download the UMD to a digital copy and i've run it from there.

It's a shame, really, the UMDs really killed off any chance the PSP had. The PSP had a far superior library to the Nintendo DS, but the PSP was really let down by the awfulness of the UMDs. Thankfully Vita abandoned this format.

Given that, I try to play GTPSP whenever I can, but I'm not sure if I'm going to sell my PSP collection or not...

MarcoM and kayto101 like this.
  25. 05XR8

05XR8

I'm going to buy another PSP and GT. I miss the FPV GT and F6. It's the only way I'll be able to drive them if I can't locate a PS2 & GT4.

kayto101 and Lubeify100 like this.
  26. Andy GT

Andy GT

Honestly, this game isn't a bad game, I don't know why it gets so much hate.

Aggserp4, TheAnimeDude, ArR29 and 6 others like this.
  27. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

I played this game on my friends PSP because i never owned an PSP nor PS Vita back then and thought it's good game but compared to the other one's and you will find that this one is the worst between all GT games.

My cousin gave the PSP to me couple months ago and so this was my first ever PSP game i had.

28. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

I think of it as a "spinoff" GT.

29. Harsk100

Harsk100

I hadn't played GTPSP for a long time ago, but I'll do it soon.

30. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

I play from time to time when I am not busy with other games like GT6 and HSG World Invitational. I just play on some of the good tracks like Midfield. Wish that would make a return