Who else still enjoy's playing GTPSP

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by kayto101, Mar 27, 2014.

1. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Wish Granted:)

Elitekilla29 likes this.
  2. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Here's a video i made couple days ago, i had to play this on... you know what i mean... to record it

3. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Was that at S Rank?

4. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

It was much lower (however I don't remember which one was but it isn't the D rank)

5. 05XR8

05XR8

Just got my PSP out of storage after 2years! First game I popped in after chargng, was V8 Supercars 2. I also have the Ps2 version. The PS2 version is visually horrible. The PSP version has excellent sound and clear as well. I'm playing GT and only use the FPV GT. I'd beg PD to get this car in GT7 if we're not getting any V8 Supercars or new Australian sedans. All the car colors and the way the suspension moves when watching the replay at the Nurb. Just an awesome game to play. If only I could use the screen on my Samsung tablet, I would put my PS3 on the shelf until GT7. Now, to get them in all colors and start collecting the F6. :D

jflomario and Lubeify100 like this.
  6. Lain

Lain Premium

I haven't played a racing game in a good while... last time was when I played GT6 sporadically for a few weeks after launch.

So I pulled my Vita out a few days ago and fired up GTPSP. I'm in the middle of the ocean and need some way of clearing out the cobwebs, since I've got a shipmate who wants to challenge me to Forza 5 time trials. For the past day and a half, I've been doing a 99-lap endurance race around Midfield... awesome stuff.

7. Mr R McGeddon

Mr R McGeddon

Just joined gtplanet today, this is my first post here. Anyway I've had GT umd for about a year, but just in last month or so really started playing it alot. I love it! It's become my favorite.

PSN:And-War and GTvsForza like this.
  8. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Welcome to GTP bud :)

9. Castrol96

Castrol96

I play it on my PC in HD. Looks amazing.

PSN:And-War likes this.
  10. Aggserp4

Aggserp4

Nice game to play when on the go.

11. ukmalb

ukmalb

Still playing great for a quick GT fix on the go

12. Takeshino

Takeshino

I picked it up not too long ago, and have been grinding a lot ever since.
    With 2 laps, veyron and test track, I now have over 300 cars. To fight boredom, I try to improve my lap time. Getting below 3'20''00 is quite easy, but I've only managed to go below 3'19''00 once. It is surprisingly hard to get faster than that...

13. VXR

VXR

I'm taking this to Spain with me, so I can get a car game fix. It's perfect for situations where you're away from your console.

ukmalb likes this.
  14. Jun Poon

Jun Poon

Haha!!! I like this game very much and I play it again recently.
    And here is one of my time attack video with Opera performance S2000 at Tokyo R246

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Aggserp4 likes this.
  15. GTHuayra

GTHuayra

If they made a better UI...

Wonderful, loving Tahiti Maze with Ford RS200!!!

16. NLxAROSA

NLxAROSA Premium

Since my PSP broke, I am now playing it via a different way. Still easily one of the best GT games from the past decade. Sure, it's quite limited, but nothing's really missing and it's not broken in any way. Since I got GT1 and GT2 also working via the same way, I'm thinking of renaming my Raspberry Pi to GTPi. :D

ukmalb likes this.
  17. Aeris Speed

Aeris Speed

I've still got it. Are multiplayer games still a thing, or has PSN taken them down?

18. flatapex

flatapex

I am trying to complete it at the moment

19. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

20. hardtofind

hardtofind

İ was waiting for the 34k th post for this forum.your post is well worth it.grats

kayto101 likes this.
  21. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

is ther a way of getting all cars unlocked on the download ps vita version, my vita in un modded

22. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Don't know if there are codes for the Vita. Mine is un-modded as well, so I'm just grinding and waiting for the Veyron to appear.

There was the extra car pack that added special color cars (Countach, Veyron, GT-R, Enzo and Corvette ZR1), but it's only available if you have it on the PSP, which is stupid.

PSN:And-War likes this.
  23. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

Hacked my Vita and found an app called magic save now I have my PSP Save on my vita woohoo, (Copy of GT PSP bought from the store)

24. ukmalb

ukmalb

Still play most days mainly the ring

jflomario likes this.
  25. 353 Hemi

353 Hemi

Once or twice a month, i'll pick up my Vita and play GT for an hour or so. Getting harder to find time to play with a toddler and 6 month old.

jflomario likes this.
  26. jflomario

jflomario Premium

Just bought it and it has the Nordschleife! :gtpflag:

27. Altheon

Altheon

I just got it on the Vita recently. Still loved the game as it was on the PSP.