Who else still enjoy's playing GTPSP

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 56 comments
Just got my PSP out of storage after 2years! First game I popped in after chargng, was V8 Supercars 2. I also have the Ps2 version. The PS2 version is visually horrible. The PSP version has excellent sound and clear as well. I'm playing GT and only use the FPV GT. I'd beg PD to get this car in GT7 if we're not getting any V8 Supercars or new Australian sedans. All the car colors and the way the suspension moves when watching the replay at the Nurb. Just an awesome game to play. If only I could use the screen on my Samsung tablet, I would put my PS3 on the shelf until GT7. Now, to get them in all colors and start collecting the F6. :D

I haven't played a racing game in a good while... last time was when I played GT6 sporadically for a few weeks after launch.

So I pulled my Vita out a few days ago and fired up GTPSP. I'm in the middle of the ocean and need some way of clearing out the cobwebs, since I've got a shipmate who wants to challenge me to Forza 5 time trials. For the past day and a half, I've been doing a 99-lap endurance race around Midfield... awesome stuff.

Just joined gtplanet today, this is my first post here. Anyway I've had GT umd for about a year, but just in last month or so really started playing it alot. I love it! It's become my favorite.
Welcome to GTP bud :)

I picked it up not too long ago, and have been grinding a lot ever since.
With 2 laps, veyron and test track, I now have over 300 cars. To fight boredom, I try to improve my lap time. Getting below 3'20''00 is quite easy, but I've only managed to go below 3'19''00 once. It is surprisingly hard to get faster than that...

I'm taking this to Spain with me, so I can get a car game fix. It's perfect for situations where you're away from your console.

Haha!!! I like this game very much and I play it again recently.
And here is one of my time attack video with Opera performance S2000 at Tokyo R246

Last edited:
Since my PSP broke, I am now playing it via a different way. Still easily one of the best GT games from the past decade. Sure, it's quite limited, but nothing's really missing and it's not broken in any way. Since I got GT1 and GT2 also working via the same way, I'm thinking of renaming my Raspberry Pi to GTPi. :D

20180126_220051.jpg

Finally!

Don't know if there are codes for the Vita. Mine is un-modded as well, so I'm just grinding and waiting for the Veyron to appear.

There was the extra car pack that added special color cars (Countach, Veyron, GT-R, Enzo and Corvette ZR1), but it's only available if you have it on the PSP, which is stupid.

Don't know if there are codes for the Vita. Mine is un-modded as well, so I'm just grinding and waiting for the Veyron to appear.

There was the extra car pack that added special color cars (Countach, Veyron, GT-R, Enzo and Corvette ZR1), but it's only available if you have it on the PSP, which is stupid.

Hacked my Vita and found an app called magic save now I have my PSP Save on my vita woohoo, (Copy of GT PSP bought from the store)

Once or twice a month, i'll pick up my Vita and play GT for an hour or so. Getting harder to find time to play with a toddler and 6 month old.

Back