Who has AOL???

• Thread starter mike969048
  • 19 comments
I have AOL Instant Messanger (AIM).  My screen name is cbreits23.

Jordan:  Do you have ICQ?  If not, you should think about downloading AOL instant messanger (free).  It is a fantastic communication tool for realtime talk.  That way your conversations won't be stalled having to wait for a reply via email or PM.

Just my $0.02 :smilewinkgrin:

No, I don't have ICQ, either!  :lol:  Most of my friends around here use MSN, so that's the only instant messenger I really need.

Yeah, I like it, but I don't get on it very much.  You know how it is - the second I log on I'm immediately swamped with messages from any and every girl online at the time.  I can hardly get any work done!  :smilewinkgrin:

I have both, but never have anyone to talk to. :(

MSN: mustang-man@mailcity.com
AIM: vector w8 tt

I'll be online most of tomorrow hopefully. (hint, hint...)

I believe Mustang's screen name is vector w8 tt.  I see your mum now lets you get on the computer more, Mustang?

I believe Mustang's screen name is vector w8 tt.
Yep, that's right. :)

I see your mum now lets you get on the computer more, Mustang?
Yep. That probably won't last though, cos if Dad finds a job for me up in Temuka, then i will be going to move up there with him. Which means i may not be able to update my website again for AGES. Cos he has'nt got a computer. :(

Man, that sucks.  How could someone live without a computer?!  :conf:  :D

hey i figured out what its like with out a computer!!! it sucks!!! we just got our computer like 2 or 3 years ago
                               :) .... 😈

Back