Who has the best Avatar?

• Thread starter Tom M
  • 62 comments
Mine :D

Nah, I'd probably have to say I like Jordan's avatar the most :D

I don't really like ichiro51's. It might be different now from what you saw and liked, but right now it says something like "ichiro51 loves GT3", and then it shows some dude with his eyes buggin' out of his face :eek:

It's pretty cool, but I just like Jordan's more...;)

It really looked like he put some effort into it, and it just grabbed me. It's inspired me to go and create my own. No bugging eyes though.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
It really looked like he put some effort into it, and it just grabbed me. It's inspired me to go and create my own. No bugging eyes though.

I never realised you were so old Tom. How old are you? 90-100 maybe. Good going ol Boy. :lol:

Haha, I didn't know my avatar was so popular! :eek: I believe the best one that I have ever seen was done in flash, and actually let you play a full-featured game of tic-tac-toe against the computer! I loved it. :cool:

Originally posted by Jordan
Haha, I didn't know my avatar was so popular! :eek: I believe the best one that I have ever seen was done in flash, and actually let you play a full-featured game of tic-tac-toe against the computer! I loved it. :cool:
:lol: That would be so cool! Do you remember where you got it??:D

Sorry, the boards are offline at the moment

We're having a bit of technical difficulties with the forums at this moment. We'll be back online shortly.

Open up an IRC client and chat at irc.ikonboard.com, #ikonboard until then!

Oh the amazing irony.:D

Fluffy came back for a lil' while ;)

He might leave in a few days though...:D

Sorry, the boards are offline at the moment

We're having a bit of technical difficulties with the forums at this moment. We'll be back online shortly.

Open up an IRC client and chat at irc.ikonboard.com, #ikonboard until then!

Oh the amazing irony.:D
They're back up now. :)

I'm all for fluffy, as long as he sticks around. Although after a while of just circling... circling... circling..... taunting... circling... taunting... I can't take it anymore!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!
step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step... SLAM. Click.

I think smokealot is trying hard to capture the first position. Man, I like that avatar. I wish I know how to make one.
Ok, guys, hand it over. I need information on how to do that.
Oh, btw, I still think mine is best. :D
So what does the winner get anyway?

Respect.
Perhaps adulation by his peers.
I think that they are using Macromedia Fireworks 4. I just downloaded the "trial" version from www.download.com 2 days ago. Working on something nice too. ;)

Respect.
Perhaps adulation by his peers.
I think that they are using Macromedia Fireworks 4. I just downloaded the "trial" version from www.download.com 2 days ago. Working on something nice too. ;)
Yep, I use Fireworks.

Back