Who Is This Donna Woman?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_stig_1
  • 53 comments
  • 2,577 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
605
Australia
In A Pond
Messages
arztenhofer
I Have Received To Messages On PSN About A Woman Called Donna And They Told Me Not To Trust Her. Who Is She? Is She On GT5? Does Anyone Have Any Info On Her?
 
Last edited:
Who is this Donna. I wonder....
 
Who is the "they" seems to be a key to the answer
 
Just re-enforcing it. I want to know too you know.

Did You Get Those Messages As I Doubt It Was Just Me Getting Them
 
say whaaa? can you post the message in its entirety?
 
Important Question #1: Did you receive said message from someone you know?

Important Question #2: If you did, why not just reply back to them after reading said message because it sounds like spam.
 
Important Question #1: Did you receive said message from someone you know?

Important Question #2: If you did, why not just reply back to them after reading said message because it sounds like spam.

I Dont Know Them Their Names Are : astroboy5467 & rabbit8975 And Apparently "Donna's" Names Are : zzx55, prso1873 & susiebear21
 
I Dont Know Them Their Names Are : astroboy5467 & rabbit8975 And Apparently "Donna's" Names Are : zzx55, prso1873 & susiebear21

It's spam then. Nothing to worry yourself about, carry on. 👍
 
say whaaa? can you post the message in its entirety?

It Says: warning watch out for this person this person pretend to be your friend and they will use you to get what they want and leave you an imontail wreack an this person doesnt care about anyone but themselves. Goes by the name Donna and uses the usernames zzx55 (eu home), prso1873 & susiebear21 (usa home). anyone seen mixing with this person are users who dont care about anyone else but themselves and are out to hurt people with no remorse so I wouldnt trust this person unless u like being used.

Copied Word For Word Including Their Typo's
 
It Says: warning watch out for this person this person pretend to be your friend and they will use you to get what they want and leave you an imontail wreack an this person doesnt care about anyone but themselves. Goes by the name Donna and uses the usernames zzx55 (eu home), prso1873 & susiebear21 (usa home). anyone seen mixing with this person are users who dont care about anyone else but themselves and are out to hurt people with no remorse so I wouldnt trust this person unless u like being used.

Copied Word For Word Including Their Typo's

Sounds like they don't like him/her. Maybe they had a fight and he/she is doing whatever he/she can do to try and make him/her feel bad or lonely.

Could be wrong though.
 
Sounds like they don't like him/her. Maybe they had a fight and he/she is doing whatever he/she can do to try and make him/her feel bad or lonely.

Could be wrong though.

Ex-Girlfriend? lol
 
Presuming Donna Is A Woman
 
Sounds like they don't like him/her. Maybe they had a fight and he/she is doing whatever he/she can do to try and make him/her feel bad or lonely.

Could be wrong though.

I Didn't Do That When I Got Dumped 5 Years Ago.
 
Anyone else want to join in. I'm sure you guys and girls have something to say.

And I don't think many people would do that if they got dumped.
 
Anyone else want to join in. I'm sure you guys and girls have something to say.

And I don't think many people would do that if they got dumped.

CMON PEOPLE IT IS JUST BECOMING A 2 PERSON CHAT!!! (No Offence To ashes619)
 

Happy?
 
WOW! No-one Has This Message
 
Presuming Donna Is A Woman

Well, that may just be it. He's probably so heart-broken because he fell for Donna, exactly because he thought Donna was a woman.
 
No, I haven't. Though I was searching through the net if PSN has reported this.
 
I once met a "Queen_of_Wales" who occasionally plays GT5(judging from her/his gaming status, and s/he held some remote racing as well) in a room & s/he just added me after I won a race. And like 2 secs after she quitted the room.
 
I once met a "Queen_of_Wales" who occasionally plays GT5(judging from her/his gaming status, and s/he held some remote racing as well) in a room & s/he just added me after I won a race. And like 2 secs after she quitted the room.

weird...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back