Who Is This Donna Woman?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_stig_1
  • 53 comments
  • 2,577 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why this thread has still not been locked?
 
Look through the PSN community. So far, I haven't found any other related cases.
 

FacePalmMarine.jpg
 
Is there any reason why this thread has still not been locked?

Maybe there aren't any moderators around here.
 
@ashes Stellar work on the Photos,mate! There are no jaggies in your pics!:confused:
 
@ashes Stellar work on the Photos,mate! There are no jaggies in your pics!:confused:

They Are Actually Quite Nice, I Saw Them Just Before.
 
@ashes Stellar work on the Photos,mate! There are no jaggies in your pics!:confused:

They Are Actually Quite Nice, I Saw Them Just Before.

Thanks you two. Sorry if this sounds mean but would love it if you said it on the thread.
 
Donna Kebab
see just the thought of the taste brings the memory's back
 
Donna is a married woman?
 
Yeah, Your Right Donna Is A B!7(#
 
It's in the latest update. Apparently if you manage to get 8 friends in your PSN friends list you get gifted the Batman car. :)
 
It's just a spam message, ignore it and it has nothing to do with GT5. I suggest you stop filling this thread with nonsense, as no doubt a mod will be along shortly to lock this and you could get a warning/infraction if you keep spamming rubbish.
 
It's just a spam message, ignore it and it has nothing to do with GT5. I suggest you stop filling this thread with nonsense, as no doubt a mod will be along shortly to lock this and you could get a warning/infraction if you keep spamming rubbish.

I am surprised that it hasn't been locked yet. At the moment I am just in it for the ride.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back