Probably Paul Scholes, he can't tackle for tofee, but he makes up for that with the rest of his game. He's dedicated to both his club and to the game, he isn't big headed either.
For me, probably the man that should've been picked as England captain, Steven Gerrard. Class all the way and can be forgiven for his poor showing at last years WC
For me, probably the man that should've been picked as England captain, Steven Gerrard. Class all the way and can be forgiven for his poor showing at last years WC
He's getting married tomorrow, apparently... as is Michael Carrick and Gary Neville (not to each other )... and John Terry gets married today...!
My favourite player has/had to be Henrik Larsson (formerly of Celtic, Barcelona and Manchester United)... I was lucky enough to be behind the goal when Celtic beat rivals Rangers 6-2 at Celtic Park, and Larsson scored a sublime goal early in the second half. He also walked by me in the street as I was going into my driving theory test on Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow... good omen or what?
I don't know if I have a favorite player, right now I would say Kaká is my favorite although I haven't followed European football lately. I've always liked Zidane and Roberto Carlos too.
I'm not much into football, but I've seen this guy play and seen how he behaves in interviews and he seems like a good guy. Plus, I remember him in the 1998 world cup, where he was an awesome goalie. Fabien Barthez