Who On GTP would you like to meet?

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 1,481 comments
@Dalone Just because he was such a pain in my ass back in the day in the time trial and racing forums. Think it would be pretty cool to sit down, have a few beers, and laugh about the whole thing now. Or, I could just kick his ass. :lol: :P jk.
Ha ha, all good Cargo, but don't forget I was using a controller back then.
I can see us sitting down here and having a few beers and a few laughs ........ perhaps until I fire up GT6. :)
Have had the flu for a couple of weeks and did my back doing something or other so haven't been playing lately. Would be great to see you back at the Seasonals again, perhaps you are back?
Anyway, cheers mate.

@STI9 Cause nobody knows what he actually looks like

@Sting Id like to meet the guy that keeps beating me in GTA racing. Plus he supposedly braids his beard

@Flash_Sweden Id just like to witness just how much beer he can drink in one sitting

@e rikkie Everybody who's been in a party with him, knows why. He's just a special kid of person :odd:;)

@Leadfoot530 @Jamesyarders @jstickboy13 @Tex and last but not least, the man, the myth...the colorblind @Jahgee. I've just generally enjoyed playing various games with these guys 👍

Plus a handful of guys and one girl, I used to play Gran Turismo 5 with. Who's names elude me (except for @McKiernan), since I haven't had any contact with them since then, and I'm not sure if they are still active on here anymore anyway.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:

@Sting Id like to meet the guy that keeps beating me in GTA racing. Plus he supposedly braids his beard

@Flash_Sweden Id just like to witness just how much beer he can drink in one sitting

I'd just like to meet the greatest criminal masterminds:cheers:

And by the way @250 GTO , it's probably more than you can take ;)

@Leadfoot530 @Jamesyarders @jstickboy13 @Tex and last but not least, the man, the myth...the colorblind Jahgee. I've just generally enjoyed playing various games with these guys 👍
Jaghee :lol:
I agree though. Did @Leadfoot530 buy that Ferrari he posted on Facebook? How much does @Jamesyarders curse in real life? Is @Tex actually a professional mugger? Does @jstickboy13 look like a monkeyversion of @Jamesyarders (I sure hope not)?

Watch it boy! Remember where I'm from. It's what we do!
True. But I'm older than you, so I've had a few years of practice witch should even out your advantage. Add to that that I'm the greatest human alive in all ways, you'll be crawling on the floor begging for something else than beer to drink before lunch ;)

True. But I'm older than you, so I've had a few years of practice witch should even out your advantage. Add to that that I'm the greatest human alive in all ways, you'll be crawling on the floor begging for something else than beer to drink before lunch ;)

Considering that I don't really drink anymore, I probably wouldn't challenge you to begin with :-)

I'd like to meet literally anyone.

I'm sort of revealing myself as a bit of a sadsack here, but I've not really had much of a social life since leaving college in September, and meeting folk with similar interests would be a welcome change. 'Tis a shame I'm on an island... :grumpy:

@e rikkie Everybody who's been in a party with him, knows why. He's just a special kid of person :odd:;)

@Leadfoot530 @Jamesyarders @jstickboy13 @Tex and last but not least, the man, the myth...the colorblind @Jahgee. I've just generally enjoyed playing various games with these guys 👍

Plus a handful of guys and one girl, I used to play Gran Turismo 5 with. Who's names elude me (except for @McKiernan), since I haven't had any contact with them since then, and I'm not sure if they are still active on here anymore anyway.

:gtpflag:

Likewise. We have a good group and I do enjoy hanging out with you guys, even if it's only for twenty minutes some days, and the occasional fighting. :lol:👍

I'd just like to meet the greatest criminal masterminds:cheers:

And by the way @250 GTO , it's probably more than you can take ;)

Jaghee :lol:
I agree though. Did @Leadfoot530 buy that Ferrari he posted on Facebook? How much does @Jamesyarders curse in real life? Is @Tex actually a professional mugger? Does @jstickboy13 look like a monkeyversion of @Jamesyarders (I sure hope not)?

I didn't but I do have this mini Aston!

20170315_141345.jpg

Well, neither do I :rolleyes:;)

8da358891737b5142cd365117bae67e0_maury-meme-that-was-a-lie-maury-lie-memes_480-270.jpeg

Gonna bump this thread with my current list after almost 2 years since my post over here and yeah...it got a lot smaller:

@Jordan
@Ameer67
@Bo
@FrzGT
@Cowboy
@JASON_ROCKS1998

Wanted to put a lot more members into the list but these members are the ones on top of my head right now. If i forgot you then i'm sorry.

But then again, who likes me anyways? :P

Gonna bump this thread with my current list after almost 2 years since my post over here and yeah...it got a lot smaller:

@Jordan
@Ameer67
@Bo
@FrzGT
@Cowboy
@JASON_ROCKS1998

Wanted to put a lot more members into the list but these members are the ones on top of my head right now. If i forgot you then i'm sorry.

But then again, who likes me anyways? :P
Adding to the list:

@Aki Ko
@AudiMan2011
@TB
@Danny
@TeamCZRRacing
@Casey
@kolio
@TwinTurbo LM
@Niku Driver HC
@SVX
@Katiegan
@Dan
@PinkKitty13

To be honest, I wouldn't mind meeting up with several GTP members as a group...just anyone that's active on GTP and I would be more than happy to do that.

Back